LouisecH

Hello

I'm fine thanks. Actually everything has come to a complete halt so I guess it's just a waiting game for the next 7 weeks. Still, at least I'm waiting at home now and not dragging my enormous stomach in to work every morning :lol:

My lovely husband called my Mum to come and look after me so she's here now. Between the two of them they're making sure I'm not doing a thing. It's a bit weird having to ask every time I want to do anything. Lots of potential for getting very very very fat I think :shock:

I'm up watchning somone giving birth on cable at the moment. Ouch!

How are you doing??? Has everything settled down for you now?

LouisecH said:
Between the two of them they're making sure I'm not doing a thing. It's a bit weird having to ask every time I want to do anything. Lots of potential for getting very very very fat I think :shock:

oh! oh!

Get them doing all the jobs you haven't been bothered to do for ages!

"You know, I was going to clean the oven this week"

"The freezer is going to need defrosting before this baby gets here"

Get the idea? hehehe

LOL good idea Urchin!! :lol:

Everything seems a bit more settled, I'm still getting BH's and some days it does seem to be starting off again but then it always calms down after a few hours.

Glad you have your mum there to help you and DH. It definately helps when the pressure is taken off you a bit.

It can seem tough at first playing this ticking time bomb game but at soon as I got to 32 weeks I've relaxed as I know babe will be okie if born now and shouldn't need too much medical intervention.

Here's to an unpredicatable wait for the two of us!!

Urchin - that is inspired :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm right on to that one, can't believe I nearly missed it!

Hey Sami - I'm sure I'm going to be here until February now :lol:

LOL I know the feeling - the last day I could be pregnant before induction would be 7th February :shock: seems like FAR to far away for my liking!! it's almost exciting and also very tense to think we may meet our little one anytime now isn't it....although we could still be in for another 9 weeks!!

Are they going to routinely check your cervix now to see if you efface anymore or are they just leaving you to it like me?

Are you still about hun? Haven't heard form you in a few days and I'm worried about you! xx

Has no-one still heard from her?

I hope her and her little one are okie. Just wondering if she did go on to have baby early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back