Lou

_Rosie_

Reaction score
Hi

i think my OH's neice is in love with your isaac lol she's sittin at the computer with me and i was reading one of your posts and she just stopped and stared and started pointing at him in your sig saying "LOOK!!! then she started kissing the screen!

just thought i would let you know your lil man's got an admirer! lol

awwww thats beautiful! She'll have to join the queue I'm afraid, Isaac has 2 chicks at playgroup already. His number 1 girlfriend tried to hug him today and he ran away screaming so thats not a good sign :think:

aaaww well i'm not surprised he is gorgeous!!! she was mesmorized by him lol!

Some kids are like magnets aren't they! Some kids at playgroup Isaac loves and other kids he doesn't bother with. I'm glad Isaac has an internet friend. We'll have to hook them up on facebook :lol:

yeh lol! i'm tryin to get her to sleep next to me but everytime she see's him on the screen she jumps up and points at him lol literally pullin my hair out and pushin me over to get to the computer!!

i will let her know she's got some competition then she will come and bash all the girls at his playgroup! i can imagine it now lol

_Rosie_ said:
yeh lol! i'm tryin to get her to sleep next to me but everytime she see's him on the screen she jumps up and points at him lol literally pullin my hair out and pushin me over to get to the computer!!

i will let her know she's got some competition then she will come and bash all the girls at his playgroup! i can imagine it now lol

:rotfl: See what she thinks of these photo's of him...they are more recent one's...he looks like Crocodile Hunter....

038.jpg

040.jpg

:lol:

:rotfl: thanks for that it put a huuuuuuuge smile on her face only now i have a baby that wont sleep :evil:

oh and by the way isaac has a new name given to him by joanna its " Botty Baaaaaaaabbbbbyyyyyyyyy" :rotfl: which she now wont stop sayin! lol

_Rosie_ said:
:rotfl: thanks for that it put a huuuuuuuge smile on her face only now i have a baby that wont sleep :evil:

oh and by the way isaac has a new name given to him by joanna its " Botty Baaaaaaaabbbbbyyyyyyyyy" :rotfl: which she now wont stop sayin! lol

thats so sweet :)

...and theres an irony there too because Isaac is fast asleep as we speak ! :rotfl:

:rotfl: she's a cutie, I'll show him when he wakes up :wink:

lol tell him to go gentle on her if she's not his type! i dont want her to be disappointed!! :rotfl: I want her to sleep!! she's been up since 7 this morning without a nap and now all i can hear is BOTTY BABY and have her pullin my hair out the way and moaning coz she wants to see him again!! lol i think she likes his smiley face. :D

_Rosie_ said:
lol tell him to go gentle on her if she's not his type! i dont want her to be disappointed!! :rotfl: I want her to sleep!! she's been up since 7 this morning without a nap and now all i can hear is BOTTY BABY and have her pullin my hair out the way and moaning coz she wants to see him again!! lol i think she likes his smiley face. :D

:rotfl: print it off for her :rotfl:

LOL yeah i should print it off and stick it on the ceiling above her cot so when her mum and dad are tryin to get her to sleep tonight they will be wonderin why she is just lying there smiling :twisted: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back