Lots of symptoms

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Nessa, May 26, 2013.

1. Nessa

Nessa Well-Known Member

Im currently 13dpo with af due tomorrow, and had some definite pregnancy symptoms over the last week. Cramping, bloating, upset stomach, extreme tiredness, and to be honest I just know that I am.

I've used a couple of opk strips over the last couple of days and they have been getting darker, I only had a couple of hpt and didn't want to waste them. I took a pound land test this morning with fmu, but it has got the faintest line on it.

To be honest, this is our first month of trying and my husband was really ill leading up to OV, with a v high temp, so I thought he'd cooked all the spermies! I don't want get my hopes up so wasn't going to say anything to anyone until I got a definite bfp.

Sorry for the essay, just needed to get this off my chest. And do you all think I should go out and get a better test?

Thanks for reading. X

2. sozzy

sozzy Well-Known Member

Hey!

Do you have a piccy? :)

All sounds good to me.. FX & :dust: to you!x

3. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

Sounds very promising that its your bfp!! I'd definitely get a first response they are fab x

4. Nessa

Nessa Well-Known Member

To be honest I think it's so feint I don't think it would show on a pic.

Thanks for your replies. I'll go and get a first response as soon as I can. X

5. sozzy

sozzy Well-Known Member

Gd luck..x

6. melzip

melzip New Member

Hi Ladies,

i am very new to all this, I am 26 and married and this is our first month TTC. I am going through the 2WW and am freaking out, i have had loads of symptoms of early pregnancy but i tested this morning and the test was BFN :(. MY most fertile day using an OPK was on SAturday 18th May. We did the deed a the thursday, friday, saturday and monday. and on the tuesday i got a really odd feeling in my uterus. Almost like a heavy feeling like i could go to the loo but didnt need to. That lasted a day and needing to pee more also. After that i have had on and off cramping feeling almots like im just about to come on. But not due until the 2-3 June. My BB's have been hurting mostly my nipples, they are sore and very sensitive, my aerili (excuse speeling) has increased more on right that left. There is now blue veins in my boobs and thin ones goign in to my nipples, the veins are also on my hips/pelvis. HELP!!! am i going mental and looking too much in to things or is my body saying we have a bean in the tummy. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you