Lots of belly action today

Dotty_woman

Reaction score
Well not hardly felt any movement until a couple of days ago and now it feels like there's definitely something going on in my belly. Crumbs! xxx

I've been feeling bubs alot today too!!! Xxx

Eeeek dotty very exciting!! Your actually having a baby, yes its happening, eek

I felt baby with just hand on tummy earlier! Never had that at this stage before!!
Might have helped that id just eaten three ice lollies tho...oopps

How exciting Jen! It's all happening this week! You're lucky to be feeling something at 16
weeks bbee but I imagine you've got a lot less flab to get through than me! ;) xxx

Fantastic news dotty :)
Ive not really had anything since babys active sunday but doppler can hear him beating away happily. Im nowhere near having any kind of bump but this morning when I woke up I can definitely feel that my lower tummy is getting harder. Wish I coukd fast forward!

I wasn't sure if it was baby or not but I spoke to midwife and she says it more than likely is! Yay lol xxx

I really started feeling bubs move around properly last week. Espesh when we went to a music show one evening and bubs was dancing roind having a party of its own ;) its the best feeling EVER!!! Might play music to it from now on :) :) :) xxx

Hey twinkle, we're due on the same day! Good to know that things are happening at a similar time for us both, although you might have pipped me by a week! xxx

I had three very clear kicks/pokes last night as I was dropping off to sleep, got me all excited!

There's a rave going on in my belly tonight! Defo spoke too soon haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back