Lots of baby dust!! Sharing some love

Crinkles90

Reaction score
Good Morning!!

I seem to come and go on this site!! up and down!!

currently recovering from a hemeplegic migraine and its glorious side effects! Given the scare I gave myself and the family we decided that we will give our final try another final try for the fourth final time :wall2: lol

Feeling quite optimistic this morning! unsure if its me or the meds! but either way! I thought id share the love!! September is almost finished! and October is pretty much here!! and you know what that means!!! a few more months left in the year!!!

Lets do this!!!

No one will ever understand the emotional rollercoaster that is TTC until they join it... once on its full on loops... high drops and heart stopping moments! but eventually... at some point.. we all get off with a bundle and for some families its bundles of joy.

So heres to our journeys no matter how short.. long.. happy.. sad...Heres to our strength!! to our tears!! our smiles!! our partners!!

Sending you all positive vibes... baby dust and wishing you all the luck in the world! Hoping for super sticky BFPS!!

****Till I Can Hold You In My Arms.. I Will Hold You In My Heart!****

Last edited:
Love your post Crinkles!!! Made me smile!
Let's do this! :hug: :hug:

Hey!

It feels good to read it on your way to work! I send some good luck to everyone. My husband being Irish, I'm sending some of his luck too! And plenty of good news for Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back