lot of on and off cramps but no waters broke or plug gone...

charlotte89

Reaction score
anyone else had this at 37 weeks? iv been havin bad on and ff cramps since late last night and into today on and off all day. me waters havent gone and no bloody show so im convinced this is just a build up of things to come?? belly has completely dropped. cant wait for my 38 week app to see what midwife says about position of baby, last time she said his head is low down with his arse in the air, so basically doin what he should be at this stage :D the waiting is killin me and i might have a few more weeks of this ! lol apparenly latent stage labour can go on up to 3 days !! :wall2: if thats even whats happenin xx

unfortunately I have had this on and off since Monday along with back ache! from what I have read it can just be the baby getting comfy in your pelvis I am trying not to get my hopes up being so close to my due date xx

my back ache has been there more this past week as well. i know its hard not to get your hopes up but cant help thinkin somethins gotta be kickin off in there! lol its so frustrating. glad im avin this so early on though.. please tell me this is a good sign and im gettin close? lol xx

I've had cramps on and off for about 3 weeks now :( haven't had a show or anything and midwife said head is engaged and that's why I'm getting cramps. She also said its completely normal and said it doesn't really mean anything other than things are as they should be! Xx

I had a full Ion false labour with my first - proper contractions that could time from early sat morning thought till middle of Tuesday night.

Can't remember my plug, but waters didn't go till active labour sometime early hrs of wed. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

oh great! i was scared you girls were gonna say things like this lol xx

Had my 38 week appointment today and also have contractions but not real labour contractions. My mw said this is normal and the head is engaged but she also thinks I will go to 40 weeks again (because I have a lot of fluid left and baby is thriving). Let's hope not since baby feels so low I cannot even sit without having pain and needing to put my legs super far apart from each other.

Had my 38 week appointment today and also have contractions but not real labour contractions. My mw said this is normal and the head is engaged but she also thinks I will go to 40 weeks again (because I have a lot of fluid left and baby is thriving). Let's hope not since baby feels so low I cannot even sit without having pain and needing to put my legs super far apart from each other.

im exactly the same as this! see midwife next week so will see what she says. glad it aint just my baby floating low! lol iv also go a very itchy and sore lower belly :( do you feel this? xx

im exactly the same as this! see midwife next week so will see what she says. glad it aint just my baby floating low! lol iv also go a very itchy and sore lower belly :( do you feel this? xx

Yes my belly is very sore (rock hard too) the itchiness was horrible last week but way less now since all the stretch marks came in :(

thanks girls so basically cramps dont mean anythin haha xx

Yeah same, had a few cramps and pains and aches but I don't think it means anything is happening yet :(

well , im havin me raspberry leaf twice a day, spicy food at least once a week, goin start walkin tonight then every night from now just a lil stroll round the block lol and sex is on the agenda every day if i can manage it! lol xx

also abit personal but i heard diarrhoea is a symptom and im havin that as well past two days :( not good xx

Yeah I've had that too, lots of loose stools, might just be the heat though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back