Lost weight!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Kelly450, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

Noticed the other day that my bump is pretty much the same as when I moved over at 27 weeks. Weighed myself and ive lost 3lb!

Is this because as baby gets bigger, there is less fluid so it evens out for a while? (This was my fiance suggestion.)

Or should I just be putting it on!?

Im so glad that ill be measured later on this afternoon. But I think im a bit shocked at losing weight as I expected to have put on more.

Also will be more worried now if im not measuring in the lines! Ah!

Sent from my GT-I9300

2. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Try not to worry measurements will depend on which way baby lies and can be out by several cm it's just a guide to go by. In terms of weight it depends on how much you weighed pre pregnancy I was very overweight and high bmi I was 15st7 currently at 34 weeks I weigh 14st5 so have lost 1 st 2lbs. For me that's fine as I should ideally be 11 or under for my height but if you were slim or right to start with your mw would ask you to eat more I imagine. It's all depending on you as long as baby grows ok you aren't dieting and restricting your calories and missing out on nutrition you should be ok xxx

3. Kelly450

Kelly450 Well-Known Member

I had high bmi so maybe its not too bad! And midwife was happy with wriggles today n size. All good. Thanks xx

Sent from my GT-I9300