Lost weight!

Kelly450

Reaction score
Noticed the other day that my bump is pretty much the same as when I moved over at 27 weeks. Weighed myself and ive lost 3lb!

Is this because as baby gets bigger, there is less fluid so it evens out for a while? (This was my fiance suggestion.)

Or should I just be putting it on!?

Im so glad that ill be measured later on this afternoon. But I think im a bit shocked at losing weight as I expected to have put on more.

Also will be more worried now if im not measuring in the lines! Ah!

Sent from my GT-I9300

Try not to worry measurements will depend on which way baby lies and can be out by several cm it's just a guide to go by. In terms of weight it depends on how much you weighed pre pregnancy I was very overweight and high bmi I was 15st7 currently at 34 weeks I weigh 14st5 so have lost 1 st 2lbs. For me that's fine as I should ideally be 11 or under for my height but if you were slim or right to start with your mw would ask you to eat more I imagine. It's all depending on you as long as baby grows ok you aren't dieting and restricting your calories and missing out on nutrition you should be ok xxx

I had high bmi so maybe its not too bad! And midwife was happy with wriggles today n size. All good. Thanks xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back