lost again

just watched season 2 episode 10

all getting tense on that island i tell you

just thought id rub it in abit :lol:

my mate brought round episodes 6 to 10 last night for me, i shall be watching them at some point today, cant wait! :D

Stop it stop stop it.

i am still on series one. boone has just had his accident (yes i do know the outcome). i'm going to miss those big blue eyes, never mind. lol.

i will go into the abc website and read up on episode 10.

i cant believe that they want to run it to series 10.

Can you tell me is it because of Hurley that they are all on the island, because he used those numbers. how many people do you reckon have changed their lottery numbers to those?

x

But it's episode 9 that's just out to download now (the one that was on Wednesday).

Confused :?

Davina -Can you tell me is it because of Hurley that they are all on the island, because he used those numbers. how many people do you reckon have changed their lottery numbers to those?

:lol: That's just what I said about the lottery numbers! I definately won't be chaging mine! :lol:

lol sam

i love the series. i am tempted to download the next series (when my home computer is running), so that i dont have to wait too long for the new series to come onto E4.

i really hope that we understand whats going on before they stop making the series. cant see all those stars lasting ten series.

If it is illegal then why do they advertise the sites on goggle :shock:

i cant believe Alana is two months old already. time has flown by.

that was abit random , but yeah its flown

got your cheque this morning :lol:

sorry about that. i just noticed the ticker with Alana's age and i couldnt believe that she is 2 months.

has she changed a lot in that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back