Loss of symptoms

PurplePixi

Reaction score
I'm a bit worried for the past week my boobs have been noticeably painful and fuller and tonight they don't seem to be. They are still a bit sore at the side if I poke them but in general cant feel anything.

I'm sure I read somewhere this isn't a good sign this early.

Anyone experience loss of symptoms and it turned out ok, need some reassurance.

Xx

Oh god don't say that for the last two weeks my boobs haven't hurt at all! They almost feel back to normal. Great panic station here I come....

Oh no sorry it's probably nothing I just panic at every small detail I'm not sure if they should hurt continually or if it should come and go.

I hate all the worrying I feel terrible for panicking you Hun please don't worry :) xxx

I didn't have painful boobs at all until about a month ago. A lot of people have reported that their symptoms come and go so try not to worry ladies ! xxx

Lol don't worry I had a bit of bleeding as well yesterday it was absolutely tiny but I swear I feel normal! It's really worrying me! If it wasn't for my belly being a definite bump I swear that I wouldn't know I was pregnant! I'm 13+2 for goodness sake!!!
How you feeling today purplepixi?xxx

I didn't feel much until 6 weeks when I had awful sickness that lasted all day for about 2 weeks and really sore boobs :( I had an early scan at 7 weeks and all was well. I freaked out on Tues this week as I thought all my symptoms had disappeared, however Wed came and they are back with a vengeance! I think I read somewhere that you have hormone surges which make you feel awful, but then your body gets used to it so the symptoms subside. When you have another surge, you get the symptoms again until your body adjusts. I suppose that would explain why symptoms seem to fluctuate.
Hope that reassures you a bit! X

It's completely normal honestly. With my son my only symptom was sickness. When it was there I hated it when it had gone I was petrified. With this pregnancy I had sore boobs when I touched them I never had sore boobs with my son. My boobs are now fine but I had a early scan last week and everything was fine! And my son is now a 2 and half year old. It's completely normal xxx

I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and sore boobs (my only symptom) come and go all the time. Only ever sore first thing in the morning. All is going well, I saw the heartbeat this week. Please try not to worry. Hugs xx

~ Tri Hopping ~ Symptoms do come and go! Mine did, but they do come back! Make the most of the days where you're not being sick and falling asleep cause you're so tired!!:)xxx

Last edited:
patchy and come and go symptoms is all normal hun, I had weeks where I kept prodding mine, then they came back... don't worry , this is your sticky baby remember XX

My symptoms came and went throughout tri 1 and when one totally went away a new ine just found a way to get in there and make you feel crappy again, hang in their ladies tri 1 can be a bumpy ride

My boobs have almost stopped Hurting now. Just a slight tenderness . But babs heartbeat is really strong beating at 167bpm :) so don't worry symptoms come and go every now and then :)
also i havent been sick once through tri 1 :) (yet) feel nauseous but yeah :) xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back