Loss of early symptoms

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Kimberly 36, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Kimberly 36

Kimberly 36 New Member

Hi all,I had really tender breasts and nipples a week before my period was due, which was the reason I took a pregnancy test, it was positive but then a few days later my symptoms just vanished, I am just over five weeks now, should I be worried about this I've had no symptoms since but still have a positive test. Thanks in advance for any advice.

#1 Kimberly 36, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  2. Jellybean34

Jellybean34 Well-Known Member

Some women have strong symptoms some don't and some come and go. A positive test is still a positive test and if you've not had any bleeding or really bad cramping that's a good sign. You could always take another test or book in with your GP

3. KeelyT90

KeelyT90 Well-Known Member

I had sore boobs and nipples around time of missed period. I'm nearly 6 weeks now and that's subsided. I'd enjoy the calm before the storm as hormones are about to surge & morning sickness may approach of the next 2-3 weeks x

4. Lulie

Lulie Well-Known Member

I had no symptoms until 7+ weeks, so I would try not to worry too much (easier said than done, I know.. I'm still worrying!) :)

#4 Lulie, Apr 3, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  5. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

Try not to worry! Positive test is still great. Sumptoms come and go. I know it's hard and we all do it just try and not worry x