Losing hope

bbgabxx

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

So today I'm on my 12dpo. 2 days before AF is due. I've been testing since 9dpo and all I get was BFN all the time. The reason why I've been testing since 9dpo is because I've been having loads of early pregnancy symptoms. Seriously, I couldn't even explain it one by one.

But anyways, Today is 12dpo, woke up with some mild cramps, went to the washroom to go pee and saw some brownish/pinkish spotting on my underwear (sorry TMI). I actually panicked & did a test right after I saw some spotting but I got BFN. After that no more spotting till now (it been 9hrs now since i had spotting) but I am having EWCM just now. It was really stretchy and clear.

I was thinking that probably that spotting was because of the implantation bleeding? And about that EWCM, I seriously have no idea.

The spotting & EWCM, could it be signs of AF coming soon? Or BFP soon? 😌😣

This is seriously frustrating. I want to take HPT asap but I know this may lead to disappointment again. I might test again tomorrow morning.

Please someone tell me if they ever got BFP after spotting or EWCM?

What tests are u taking? I find the more expensive early testing ones gives a much better result than the cheaper ones, might be worth a go.x

I could literally have wrote this myself. I'm on cd31 and had pink spotting last night and nothing since no idea what's going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back