Losing Faith.....

L1991

Reaction score
So i'm 13dpo and had a BFN middle of today. I've had sore boobs since 7dpo and my AF is due in around another 5 days. I've never had sore boobs for this long so saw this as a good sign, but after reading other peoples symptoms, (spotting) - I've had none!

I go on holiday in 2 days without my hubby-to-be, I'm wanting a BFP before I go!!

Losing faith though :cry:

Tbh if you're not due for 5 days its unlikely to show. I'd wait until the day or the day after. I know it's a long time but you're more likely to be disappointed if you test now

OMG Just been to toilet and light pink fluid when wiping..... Quite watery, I took a pic but might be TMI for people...xx

Last edited:
Never too much on here ;-) could it be af spotting? X x

Well I've never noticed spotting before, plus i still have around 5 days to go...

So i'm 13dpo and had a BFN middle of today. I've had sore boobs since 7dpo and my AF is due in around another 5 days. I've never had sore boobs for this long so saw this as a good sign, but after reading other peoples symptoms, (spotting) - I've had none!

I go on holiday in 2 days without my hubby-to-be, I'm wanting a BFP before I go!!

Losing faith though :cry:

Please please please wait until you are late for you AF before testing. It is the only way to get an accurate reading. 25% of women who are actually pregnant still get BFN when testing BEFORE their AF is due!!! If she comes then its the best type of test you can take, if she's late, then test again and good luck xx

Sounds like the beginning of AF possibly? Is your LP always around 18 days? That is unusually long xx

My cycles vary between 31-37 days so cant really work it out properly. Used ovulation testing sticks this month and ov on day 18/19

I agree with hollyhotlips... i tested on 11dpo last month and 13dpo and it started to be a fint pink line, all the line spotters on here where all seeing what i was which was the start of my BFP. i went to the docs, she agreed and seen the line too... she tested me there at 14dpo.. it was a bfn. she said id had a very early mc which most people dont even realsie unkess you do what i did and test early...it just makes you feel so disapointed... i was hanging onto hope until 15dpo AF arrived... a few tears where shed... then i just thought well it wasnt meant to be..and so i have tried again this month... fx! I hope yours turns out to be BFN but just be careful with early testing.. xxxxxxx

Well looks like you ladies were right, my AF arrived today!!! :-( shortest cycle since December, gutted! Oh well... Next!!! Susie Rayne thinks I will catch in August and get my BFP in September, heres hoping she's right!! Xxx

Sorry AF got you, same for me today, it sucks. If its any help, when you use opks you can expect to get your period (or hopefully a bfp) around 14 days later (give or take a day). If your cycle is around 31 days you will generally ovulate around cd17 xx

Sorry to hear the witch arrived.
Good luck for your next cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back