LO's fave foods

Redshoes

Reaction score
What does your LO love or loathe eating?

Isaac just loves fruit and vegetables, which is great :cheer:
He hates chocolate and fish, but my best mate got him some milkybar buttons and he will eat those with a look of concentration :lol:

Thea loves her fruit and veg too and she would eat pasta for every meal!
Unfortunatley im a bad mammy and loves chocolate too. :oops: When i sit down with a cuppa and a chocolate biscuit she climbs up next to me and tell me "oooooh chocca mammy" :lol:

I've not found much she wont eat to be honest.

Brody's favourite at the moment is mash, broccoli and cauliflower with a little bit of cheese on the top! He loves banana too! To be honest he eats anything I give him but those are the things that go down quickest! :lol:

Jude's fave is Hipp spaghetti bolognese. Loves it!! He has never refused any fruit or veg so far, so hoping that continues. He also likes the inside of a baked spud with a bit of cheese and milk added!

Nathan loves spag bol and roast dinners. He won't touch anything sweet though, including fruit. I mash a banana up in his weetabix but thats the only fruit he gets. He also won't drink any thing other than milk.

hipp pastas, especially ham and tomato ones. She also loves carrots and bananas

She so far dislikes anything fishy.

Lydia loves boil in the bag fish in butter sauce, with mashed sweet potato and peas.

In fact she really loves all fish. Poached salmon is one of her faves. She loves chicken too, but she's not as fond of big chunks of meat. She'll eat sausages, ham, bacon, and burgers though.

She also loooves cherry tomatoes. She could easily eat a whole packet of them in one go.

She likes fruit as well, though she's not fond of melon or raspberries.

Naughty-wise she likes chips and chocolate.

She's got a bit of an obsession with dipping her food into various sauces - ketchup, bbq sauce, garlic sauce....you name it - as long as she can dip she's happy lol.

She'll eat prawns if they are in a fishermans pie type of dish, but prawns on their own she won't eat.
She also isn't fond of turnips or parsnips (although she's better with parsnips than she used to be) and she loathes sprouts.
Salad type vegetables (apart from tomatoes and cucumbers) she's not fond of - lettuce for example she won't touch.

Mum's homemade veg pizzas and veggie omelettes :D

i must say, choclate and fish doesnt appeal to me either :rotfl:

maby seperately :lol:

riley hates baby rice. always has.

Stanley would turn into a banana or avocado, given half the chance :roll:

And he squeals for those tiny boxes of raisins :lol:

Ella loves those raisins too Minxy :lol:

DD loves oranges, she's got a thing for satsumas at the moment and eats at least 3-4 a day! She'll also polish off blueberries and grapes like there is no tomorrow.
Cinnamon french toast or pancakes with maple syrup goes down well.
She's a carnivore and really enjoys meat she can hold herself, like grilled chicken drumsticks or like last night when DH slow cooked some ribs she loved tearing the meat off with her teeth :shock:
Treats wise she likes quavers and milky buttons.

Alex eats pretty much anything, his favourite tea is a nice homecooked roast dinner and I'll make lots extra so he can have more of them for lunch in the week. He loves fromage frais, always has done, but when I can tear him away from that for pudding he loves mashed banana with creme fraiche and a dribble of maple syrup.

keslo66 said:
i must say, choclate and fish doesnt appeal to me either :rotfl:
maby seperately :lol:
riley hates baby rice. always has.

:rotfl:
Isaac's never ate babyrice either, forgot that one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back