Loose bowels and adominal cramps

babyslog

Reaction score
Yesterday i had loose bowels, but todays worse.. Ive been 5 times.
Ive had cramps through out the day aswell n my backs achey.

Not sure if its something ive eaten.

:( currently laying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself!

I've had this for a few days!
I know there's a bug going around where I live, but I don't feel as if its 'buggy' if that makes sense lol. Like I don't actually feel poorly x

Yeah same.. Its strange!

I called my mum and she said it could mean the beginning of labour as apprently ur body flushes out all the crap ready!?
But i spose it could be a bug..

Or the fruit ive been eating this week! I did have a whole juiced pinapple today lol. RTL tea and ive had grapes and strawberries.
But i felt like this from the weekend really and the toilet trips have been over the last 24/48hrs.

Spose ill have to see what happens and keep an eye on the aches!

Hope ur feeling better soon! Or if its the start of things our babas come nice and healthy and ready lol! Xx

There is a bug going round. Me and colourmeblue have both felt like poop. Same thing as you, cramps, loose stools and sickness.

Symptoms have eased up now, but still feel out of sorts and crappy so spending the night on the sofa with OH.

Xxxx

My friend text and said he threw up everywhere lastnight for hours.
Probs a bloody bug!
Great! Xx

I had it couple of days before labour, a day before labour i.had total clearout(sorry for TMI)
Had it.with both boya

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Ohhhh well only time will tell!
Got a busy weekend comin up tho lol! So could do without the toilet trips or labour tbh haha.
Got a Baby shower an christening to go to! X

Lol dani it's all that fruit!!

Leave te pineapples til like week 38, they only make u poo which is meant to stimulate your bowel.... Hopefully stimulating your body into labour, the same way castor oil does. Honestly it's no benefit to u yet x

I agree, I'd lay off the whole pinapples for a while! X

Ill stay away from the pinapple lol.
But i had the runs yesterday and this morning twice before i had the pinapple :/ x

I was in hosp with it wasn't it, there's defo something going round, hope u dont get too bad :( but if ur already pooey then pineapple is ur energy right now!

Lots of water and dry food mrs! X

Think theres something going around for sure, OH just got home and said hes had a bad belly in wogk all day!
Either that or my cooking lol!

Toast for tea!! Xx

Lol! Poo all round by the looks of this thread!
I've been 'loose' all day too (sorry tmi)!
Xx

Tapatalking. X

I've had this too on and off over the last week or so - stomach cramp and soft bowel movements! I have felt a bit sick but it doesn't really feel like a bug - just like feeling slight off pregnancy stuff! Xx

Well all good so far i havent been for 3hrs haha! Record of the day!

Ive had a nice bath and the cramps have eased! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back