Loopy time again...

I admire your resolve jojo :) I just have some occasional cramps today which often start a few days to a week before af so I can't really read into anything anyway. Think my nausea episode was just something random as it hasn't happened since. One thing I was wondering about with cramps that start a week before af is why do we get them and what is it?! I know it's not pregnanc related (although I guess one month it might be!) as I have it almost every month. Surely it can't be my body gearing up for af as at only 6-7dpo it wouldn't yet know for sure if I was pregnant or not. Can't understand what causes them and why they start so early on. X

I've wondered bout that too. I never used to get cramping so early until ttc - it was always just the day before, but once i was ttc they started a week before. Xx

It's cos wen ur not ttc u don't realy notice things so much or that's what I tell myself lol x

Hope your feeling a little less loopy now Lucy :)

Still a bit loopy. Still poking my boobs all the time and checking the veins in the mirror...ugh...! Af due Monday going on recent cycles so will have to wait it out a little longer! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back