Loopy time again...

cornishfairy

Reaction score
Currently either 5 or 6 dpo so too early really to have any possible symptoms. Last night I couldn't get to sleep as I was really hot and uncomfortable and at one point whilst I was lying there I felt some twinges on the left hand side low down (uterus area) so of course started thinking 'could it be implantation'? This morning about 2 hours after breakfast I felt really queasy, which I put down to being hungry even though it wasnt long since I ate, and a cereal bar sorted me out. Now I'm busy making jewellery for a craft fair this weekend, just had a cuppa and not hungry at all yet, but I just had a massive wave of nausea out of the blue and felt like I was gonna throw up. Lasted only a split second but my heart is still racing a bit (I hate sickness!). I was sick at about 3am Sunday morning which I presume i can put down to alcohol although I'd only had 4 pints Saturday afternoon and had my last drink at 8pm. I'm pretty sure it's all coincidence and I'm just reading waaaaay too much into stuff but because it's that time of the month again I can't help but think 'ooh maybe!'
Would it even be possible to feel nausea at 6dpo?!

This cycle I felt like I was really travel sick at what I think must have been about 7dpo. I figured it literally was travel sickness from the holiday, but it lasted all of the weekend on and off. So hopefully it means something good for you too!

Also- what was your site again for the jewellery? xxx

Ooh let's hope it means something although I'm so used to being tricked by my body that I doubt it, grrrr...! My website is in my signature now but if it's not showing up its www.lucyssweetbeads.co.uk :) xx

Oooh yeh, I'm clearly not very observant!! Ha thanks hun :)
Will keep my fx for you!! When will you be testing? xx

Tee hee! ;) I don't have any tests in the house and I'm camping at a 3 day craft fair all weekend (af due sometime over the bank hol) so if she hasn't shown up on Tuesday next week and I'm feeling different to the usual af rubbish I'll go and buy a test. How are you feeling now? Has the sickness gone or do you still feel queasy? X

Sickness has gone, but my back is killing me! Just praying nothing goes wrong... Booked an early scan for the 7week mark- the time cannot go quickly enough!
Really hope you're joining me soon! Fx af stays away so you get to test next week. Hope the craft fair goes well! Sounds quite exciting! xx

Thanks hun, fx, I'd love to finally be in that tri1 section! Good luck for your early scan, I'm sure it'll be a great comfort and that you'll see a lovely fluttery heartbeat :) xxx

I can feel your bfp soon lucy! Got a good feeling!

Soph predicted mine so that's a good sign Lucy! xx

I'm 5dpo today! Not felt anything especially, except my bbs are a bit sore and a few twinges. I'm trying not to symptom spot though lol, which is clearly going well! I hope it's our month woop!! xx

I'm 5dpo today! Not felt anything especially, except my bbs are a bit sore and a few twinges. I'm trying not to symptom spot though lol, which is clearly going well! I hope it's our month woop!! xx

Hope so! Yeah I wasn't to symptom spot either.... Oops! ;) x

Girls try not to stress about symptom spotting, and don't stress if you if that makes sense. That would be lovely to be bump buddies Lucy! I'm feeling pretty 'meh' this month, if it's meant to happen this month then it will! Fed up of worrying, just doesn't change a thing. X

So true sophie. I've had stressy months and calm months, months with endless symptoms and months with no symptoms at all. Still all ends the same way! X

Nope, I'm not going to get stressed, I'm flying to Portugal on Friday so that's something to concentrate on instead of the dreaded tww. I need to pack! xx

So true hun. Trying to remain positive but....x

Good Luck for your 2ww Cornishfairy!!

Come on BFPs!!

xxx

Hello ladies don't go loopy enjoy this 2 ww don't symptom spot try relax and just imagine every symptom as af one so much easier that way :) oh and btw I'm also 3-4 dpo I'm not stressing it gonna go loopy I realy cba lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back