Loopy Lou..

positivity :)

Reaction score
i'v just read on another thread that you are being induced tomorrow? just wanted to wish you all the best! and also, i was induced, once my waters broke baby was here in 1.5 hours!! so u might be lucky like me! all the best sweetie xxxxx

Thanks Pos :) FX my labour is short and sweet like yours! I really hope it is! I have not stopped bouncing on my ball today and had a sweep yesterday, oh and eating a hot curry tonight, so hoping that is going to start things without needing to be induced. How long did it take for the pessary to work for you? Did they break your waters for you or did they go on ther own?

xx

Hey Mrs. Just read this on fb. Hope it goes well and is nice and quick. It may take a bit of time, but hopefully not. The result is well worth the wait :) xxx

so excited for your labour watch loopylou :) best of luck! xx

Eeeekk...it's tomorrow already! How exciting!!!!

Wishing you lots of luck!!!

xx

Thank you ladies :) I am so excited but very nervous now! I think I will have a restless night tonight, I can never sleep when I am nervous lol x

I can imagine that!!:) I'm sure you'll do fine!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your lo!!!

xx

Have just sent you a pm re labour watch, LoopyLou! :)

Good luck Loopy :) I can't wait to see your baby :love:

I hope labour comes on quickly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back