Looks like I'm still in here

Donna88

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was in here for a while as I was coming off the depo. Last injection was due in October but I didn't have it.

I thought I'd had a period back in January, but I didn't ovulate after and no bleeds in February. Yesterday I had more fresh blood, but it's now stopped.

I keep getting lots of signs, back ache, CM, achey big boobs and cramps... but no proper period and whenever I do an ovulation test its negative :( by the end of April I will have been off the depo longer than I was on it... in fact going by weeks and not months I have been off the same amount of time I was on it :( which makes me sad. I don't know when I'll be back to normal and ready to try.

We've discussed it today and we're going to start using condoms for a while anyway as we are going away with friends over Christmas so wouldn't want to be due around that time, too much could go wrong if I went into labour when we were there or just before we went ect.

I'd love to think that by May my body will have sorted itself out so we can start trying again, but I'm feeling doubtful about it right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back