Looks like I'm back in here

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Yupp another miscarriage, going for a scan on Thursday morning to make sure theres nothing left in there.
And they've found put I have PCOS. So when I thought I was missing my surges for opks I just wasn't ovulating.
I'm so fucking angry, went to the hospital they just sent me home with the appointment. I know they can't do anything but they didn't even check me or anything...

Just feeling so low now. :wall2:

I'm so sorry peanut butter. Sending lots of hugs x

Thinking of you get plenty of rest xxx

Oh nooo :( I'm so sorry Hun I was getting used to you being in tri 1 I thought you would be leaving us for good this time I'm so sorry. Hopefully it will be a short stay before you get your take home baby, big hugs xxx

Oh nooo :( I'm so sorry Hun I was getting used to you being in tri 1 I thought you would be leaving us for good this time I'm so sorry. Hopefully it will be a short stay before you get your take home baby, big hugs xxx

I doubt it ... said I'm not ovulating normally, like only every three months. The other eggs are dud :/
Who new trying for a baby was so difficult. Everyone around me is getting pregnant so easy and heres me 2 miscarriages later.
You know ever since I was about 15 i thought i couldn't have children, maybe I was right. :wall2::wall2::wall2:

Oh shit, I'm so sorry sweety xx

I doubt it ... said I'm not ovulating normally, like only every three months. The other eggs are dud :/
Who new trying for a baby was so difficult. Everyone around me is getting pregnant so easy and heres me 2 miscarriages later.
You know ever since I was about 15 i thought i couldn't have children, maybe I was right. :wall2::wall2::wall2:

Don't give up hope sweety, our bodies can overcome all sorts of problems to make our dreams come true, and yours will xx

Sorry :( how long have you been TTC for now Hun? It's been 17 months for us now and it can get very frustrating just with the BFNs. I can't imagine what going through a MC would be like :( thinking of you xxx

Oh no sweetheart I'm so sorry , really hope you get your Rainbow very soon

xxxxxx

Nooo I am really sorry to hear this sweetie, I hope they will help you and sort you out now bless xxxxxxx

Been trying since may. So not that long, just dispointing that I've had 2 miscarriages now, and the doctors won't help until I have 3 miscarriages. So basically I need to get pregnant and just wait to lose it before they step in.
It was only because I went for a private scan that they found pcos, ive been going to the doctors for years about problems with down there and had loads of vaginal scans and they didn't find anything, yet a person with a private company found it in 2 minutes! I don't understand how they didn't find this before!!! I know it's not recent because my periods have always come when they liked, and are really painful and it's been like this since school. My periods didn't even start until I was 15 so maybe that's why they started so late! Just the nhs has pissed me off so much. My hubby said we can go private but the money is for our house... Im only 23 I know i have time but I don't want to rush everything. I wanted 4 kids I'll be happy if i just get 1 :(

I'm sorry Peanut.

I'm the same. It has taken us 4 years to have two pregnancies which have both ended in mc. I'm now on clomid. Are you having any treatment? Also if you have pcos and irregular cycles you can also be referred for recurrent mc testing after two mcs, so might be worth asking about.

I saw my gp last time and he said I can only see them if i have 3 miscarriages maybe it's different in different places?
Not on anything atm, when I saw a doctor yesterday I told her I have pcos and she said yeah it's fine, so I don't know how to get help tbh. :/

It was my GP who told me she could refer me after two mcs. She said the guidelines are three unless you have taken a long time to conceive and combined with the pcos and erratic cycles she said she could send me. She is pretty good though and is happy to look into things, I've heard lots of GPs just want you out of their surgery asap!

How long have you been ttc? Have you been under the care of a fertility clinic at all?

Trying since may, I'm not having trouble conceiving, ive oved 3 times since then and got preg twice so no problem. The embryo stops or doesnt grow last time it stopped growing at 6 weeks but a heartbeat until 7 weeks then I had mc this time, nothing grew apart from sac.
They only found the pcos in sunday so I don't know what to do with that, she printed a scan pic of my Overy with all the cyts on them but the doctor was like no point in showing me I don't know... WTF use is she! Ugh lol x
And obviously I should be Oving more than that!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back