Looks like i WILL be carrying on next month

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
:cheer:

Doesnt look like we have been lucky this month but......OH has decided he DOES want to carry on TTC after all :cheer: :cheer: :D

Sorry that it's not looking like your month but that's great news about continuing to TTC :D

sorry to hear you didnt make it but think of all that baby making!!!!

xxx

Good luck, keep trying - your BFP will come soon!!!!

:cheer: Yay! Glad you had a good talk :)

It's not my month either so fingers crossed for Xmas BFPs eh?

:hug:
+++

Well im asuming i aint but im a day late so my cycle this month so far is 34 days :( not liking it being a bit all over the place though....
It didnt take any talking from me at all...i told him id done the digi test today and it was negative (but it wasnt FMU) and he just said well dont give up yet and if not then we keep trying....i was a bit shocked really that he just came out with it and just appologised for saying it in the first place...so im a happy bunny lol....just want AF or BFP to come now so i know where i am....
Roll on xmas BFP's for us if not!!!

I know what you mean - I wish she'd just show up! (never thought Id say that really but at least you know where you are then!) x

Aww Sweetheart, least you can having the fun of trying hey And its good he still wants to TTC :D It will be your time soon, im sure of that! :hug:

It is great really...just wish either AF or BFP would turn up now...2 days late.
im getting cramps just nothing else!!! if AF hasnt turned up by sunday i will do another digi test.....Ill keep you all posted

good luck for this cycle and great news that he wants to continue TTC :D

Just read your post now, glad your not leaving me.....lol
:D

Think Xmas BFP hun- that's what I have my heart set on! (But if not will settle for being able to drink instead!)

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back