Looking pregnant ladies in and around london

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty & Dieting' started by Henna_Spirit, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Henna_Spirit

Henna_Spirit New Member

Hi everyone,

I am looking for 1 or 2 pregnant ladies, who have a belly to show for it, for a photoshoot. Dont say 'no' in your head jsut yet, read on for more info.

Myself and a lovely lady, Kerry from a new and upcoming company www.babiesbabies.co.uk, are looking for ladies who are willing to have their belly filled with henna patterns. It is completly safe and seen as a 'good luck' blessing for the mummy to be and baby.

Pictures will mainly be taken of the belly where the henna patterns will be on. The pictures will be used for advertising material.

The 'perfect' lady will have a big round belly, has to have a 'slim' figure.

If you are interested and have a spare day between now and 14th of february. (The date hasnt been set yet, but will be between 3rd of feb and 14th of feb).

You will receive copies of the pictures

You can email me, Angela on [email protected] for more information.

------------------------

I am a professional Henna Artist and only use SAFE materials to work with. I do not take risks with any unnatural products and am fully insured.
    For more information visit www.HennaSpirit.com.

2. Strangeness

Strangeness Well-Known Member

That sounds so lovely! If I was bigger I would have really gone for that. It sounds beautiful!

3. Dee1985

Dee1985 Well-Known Member

:( if only i lived near london

4. baby_j_21

baby_j_21 Member

ME TOO LOL I USE TO DO MODLEING AS IM GOIN TO GO BAK INTO IT ONCE I HAVE HAD MY FIRST CHILD MY LITTLE BOY IS DUE 1ST JUSE 05 I DUNO HOW I MANAGE IT BUT IM STILL IN SIZE 10 JEANS ITS ACE :) WOOOOHOO

5. Amanda & Bump

Amanda & Bump Well-Known Member

I', slim and have a perfect tidy bump which i would proudly show the world but live in yorkshire which is obviously miles away....gutted.
    xx