looking for ladies who have had a drop in HCG but gone on to have a healthy baby

lilcurly

Reaction score
Sorry for the long title.
I had my lmp on the 14th January. AF was due on Monday 15th February. Took an FRER and it came up positive. Had light pink cm on the Tuesday 16th and light brown on the 18th. I went to the doctors on the friday 19th as I had lower back pain. We were concerned it may be a sign of ectopic so she organised 2 blood test to be done. 1 on Monday the 22nd and the other on Wednesday 24th. Mondays result came back at 72 which they said was normal for my LMP. The second result came back at 67 which wasn't a good sign. I was told to expect a miscarriage on Thursday 25th. My boss sent me home and I spent Thursday afternoo and the weekend feeling agrieved to be going through this. My doctor booked me in to see her today and said it would probably have happened naturally by today. I have bits of light brown cm again but nothing other than that. She had more bloods taken today and I'll get a call from the EPAU tomorrow with the results and may be called in for a scan. My question. Has anyone else experienced something similar but gone on to have a happy healthy baby? Xxxx

The only reason I can think for a drop in hcg is that you were carrying twins and have sadly lost one but the other continues to progress...fingers crossed for your results today xx

The EPAU just called and said "The doctor has done the wrong tests" my HCG level is 57140!!!! I am so happy and so angry at the same time! I was told to expect a miscarriage! Xxx

Oh my god!!! That's awful that they made you worry over nothing
Really pleased all is ok though xxx

I can imagine I hope you complain!!
Congrats and hope you have a positive pregnancy x

Omg!!!!! Amazing! This is so wonderful hooray!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back