Looking for holiday inspiration..

Mel32

Reaction score
Hi there,

We are conscious of not going anywhere too hot now because of our baby. I know babies are born in hot countries and are okay but I'd love a holiday where it's warm but theres not a constant panic over sun exposure. Obviously we will be VERY careful wherever we go and take the necessary precautions; shade, hat, sleeves, sun cream etc etc.

(If possible) Wants:
T-shirt weather
Beautiful places to swim (cold water isn't much of an issue for me!)
Sight seeing
History
Good food

Where are you going this year? Can you suggest anywhere for us?

We are off to Zante this week, perfect weather, mid 20's will stay out of sun peak times, went 3 years ago and it's a beautiful island. X

Devon / Cornwall - summer time should be t shirt weather, beautiful beaches, history etc xxx

I took my little boy who was 1 at the time, last year to fuerteventura. It was amazing. Lovely trips to do, everything was centralised in Coleta De Fuste and it was nice and warm but never too hot as fuerteventura stands for windy island so theres a lovely constant breeze keeping you cool.

For his pushchair I used a shade a babe to keep him in the shade on the walks and they have UV protection.

Would highly recommend x

I would go wherever you want to go. I'm sure you'll take all the precautions you need to keep baby safe in the sun. There is nowhere out of bounds because you have a baby.

We have just booked our honeymoon for next year & found a place that is all inc but we have got a family apartment meaning we have a seperate bedroom & living room area & a big balcony with sun loungers on so if baby (well, they'll be 1 then) wants to nap or gets a bit irritable they can be in the cool room & we can still be outside in the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back