LOOKING FOR ANOTHER TTC BUDDY!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by L, Apr 26, 2005.

1. L

L Well-Known Member

Hi Im L
    and i just thought someone would like to share their TTC or waiting for BFP with me ! Maybe someone has the same symptoms as i do! and i can see if im just imaging them cause i want to be pregnant so bad or if someone else is really having them to!

Im 21 and have been married for almost 2 years amd i was pregnant in 2003 and had a miscarriage a week before delivery :cry:
    now ihave been trying again since the end of february!

so if any one else wants to chat about any question or symptoms , just write!

****BABY DUST TO ALL****

L

2. Leigh Sless

Leigh Sless Well-Known Member

Hi L.

I'm 26 and have been ttc since january (early days I know), I've been with DH for 11 years but only married almost 2. Can't believe we have spent all this time avoiding pg and now having no luck.

I had been on BCP for 9 1/2 years and came off in July last year to try and get some normality back into cycle.

I think my mind is going crazy and every month I think I have pg symptoms but every month af appears :( . I am currently on 2ww. I think I am driving DH mad!! So it would be nice to have someone to chat to.

Leigh

3. L

L Well-Known Member

Hi Leigh

Ya it would be great to have someone to talk whos going through the same symptoms and TTC like i am!
    Believe me i know how you feel im driving my self crazy thinking im pregnant and then having AK sneek up on me :cry:
    well this time i really think im pregnant well i just feel different if that makes any sense????????????? but i could just be wanting it so back im making my self feel this way! confusing i know! :?
    but my only problem now is that in march i got AF on the 7 and it ended on the 14 and then AF came again on march 28 and ended April 5 so now i dont know when AF is due next and i also dont know when to take a test,i could take one but what if its to early and its negative but i might be pregnant! any advice?

well sorry to blab on so much
    hope to hear from you soon :D

good luck
    ***BABY DUST***

L

4. Leigh Sless

Hi L,

Thanks for your reply, hopefully with someone to talk to, it may make the months go a bit quicker!!

Don't know what to suggest in terms of your current situation, I am a nightmare and always take tests far too early because it just gets the better of me.

Has your cycle been this way before? I have really started charting everything because I could never remember when, for how long or when I think I o. If you're not doing this, maybe it would be a good idea to start.

I also bought Persona a few months back, which yes is meant to be for contraception purposes, but, I have been using it the opposite way, are you familiar with Persona? It' basically is a machine which tests your hormones through your urine 8 days of the month and tells you when safe or not safe to do the BD. The first month was great and and it told me exactly when I was o, this month has not been so great but it does say it takes a few months to get into your body's cycle.

Try and hold off doing a test until your 28 days are passed, difficult I know but you only have a few days to wait. Alternatively, you could buy one of the early pg tests which allow you to test up to 4 days before AF is due.

Anyway best stop blabbing, good luck!!!

Leigh xx

5. s

s Well-Known Member

Hi L,
    Did you turn out to be pregnant after all?
    S

6. L

L Well-Known Member

Hi S
    um i took a test but it was negative but i think i just tested to earlt! so i will probably test again mid mey so ill keep u posted!

L

7. L

L Well-Known Member

Hi Leigh
    well im not really sure when im due for AF so i guess i will just wait till i get AF or till mid may when i will test again (i know i am just as bad for testing early, even though i know it will be a negative im just a sucker for punishment!)well im keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!!! keep me posted!

im looking forward to hearing form you!

oh ya um do you have MSN? if you do maybe we can also chat that way!well let me know!!!!

***BABY DUST***

L

8. L

L Well-Known Member

oh stupid me never mind you do have MSN Leigh :roll:
    well i'll add you to my list then so we can chat depending on where you live with all the time difference and stuff

***BABY DUST***

:oops: L

9. thepinkyone

thepinkyone Member

hi leigh i was just reading the posts and thought it was strange that we both share the same name my name is leigh too and that ive been trying for a baby since january too.
    thought last month was it i felt nauseaus tired needing the loo every 5 mins but ho and behold af came and i was gutted would be nice to talk 2 some one in the same boat as me especially since we both share the same name.
    i am 18 and have been with my partner for just over a year we navent used any protection so far and nothing. in january i started doin my bbt and cervical mucus/position and doing everything possible to get pregnant but nothings happened. sorry i have gone on a bit once i get going i cant stop but it would be nice if we could keep in touch

10. Leigh Sless

Hi Leigh,

Thanks for your message. It's really nice to hear from people in the same situation.

I am currently waiting patiently at the moment, so fingers crossed.

It's a really weird time for me just now, I know everyone is waiting for us to say that I am pregnant because I have been married for a while so I feel pressured with that although I shouldn't but.........

But I should be grateful, I have a lovely husband and a pretty nice life so it could be a lot worse.

Anyway, yeah it would be great to keep in contact, although this is a bad thing to say, it makes you feel better that you're not the only one going through this!!!

Take Care, have a great weekend.

Lx

11. ANNA&Andrew

ANNA&Andrew New Member

I would like a TTC friend aswell, I had a miscarriage in 2003 aswell and been trying since but nothing ever happen. I am so worry I cant have babies after the miscarriage, if you want to talk or chat just email me

Sorry about my english!!!

Love,
    Anna

12. nimisha

nimisha Member

Hi

I am in the same boat as you all are.Last month i was almost convinced that i was PG but only got disappointment later on when AF arrived.I've been TTC since Feb 2005 but with no positives.

Would love chatting with you all as i think we can understand each other really well being in the same position.

13. L

L Well-Known Member

hi
    or should i say welcome :D
    i would be more than happy to chat with you.my name is L and your probably right i would be great to hear from another woman in the same position as the rest of us! it would be nice to to know that im also not the only one!
    well anyways i hope to hear from you soon!ill keep my fingers crossed for you!
    ***BABY DUST***

L

14. kellysomer

kellysomer Well-Known Member

Can i join your group TTC too?! I am 23 and have been engaged since April 2004 with no luck except an early M/C 3 months ago. :( my OH is 30 this year and we desperatly want that BFP. You are all welcome to email me or use MSN if i am on the computer.

BABY DUST TO ALL - why does it take so long? :wink:

15. Leigh Sless

Hi Kelly,

nice to hear from you, I am happy to chat to you. having a difficult one this month, day 40 and still no af but had bfn last week, I guess there is still a glimmer of hope there, but finding it very strange just now, very emotional!!!

everywhere I turn there is babies or pregnant people...........HELP!!!!

Hear from you soon. Fell free to use my msn too.

Leigh x

16. L

L Well-Known Member

hi everyone!
    well still no AF :D but i tested yesterday and BFN so i figure this time im really going to wait till AF comes or like the 27 and test then! well everyone keep me posted,i'll keep my fingers crossed for all of you!

later

***BABY DUST***

:D L :D

17. L

L Well-Known Member

Crap!!!!!!!!!! i started a new topic :?
    well i meant to say hi everyone and tell you all that i tested yesterday and BFN but no sign of AF yet :D so i figured i would wait till it came or like the 27 to test again! so ill keep my fingers crossed for all of you! keep me posted!

later
    ***BABY DUST***

:D L :D

18. L

L Well-Known Member

oh man dont know what the hell i just did but hopefully you guys can figure it out :lol: there are like 2 posts from me ????????????

bye
    ***BABY DUST***

:?: L :?:

19. L

L Well-Known Member

hey ladies

well it was just a stupid moment cause i just figured out that the posts went to a second page :shock:
    boy i wonder sometimes about my self :lol:

well i had a question! i really think im pregnant this time but im goin to wait till about the 27 to test caues i was almost 3 weeks late last time i was pregnant before i got a BFP so anyways my question is i think i might have a bladder infection can this affect anything? can i cause me to have a miscarrage if i am? any advice would be great!!!!!!
    thanx

***BABY DUST***

L

20. chicken27

chicken27 New Member

Hi Girls

I'm also trying to get pregnant, Sorry but I dont get any of the terms being used on this forum so am just gonna use the normal words until I know what I am talking about.

Came of implanon last October, Haven't really been trying since then but just decided if it happens it happens. We decided to try last month, nothing then but to be honest we far from REALLY tried, this month we realy tried, never seen my hubby so happy :D

Last period was the 17th April, think I ovulated somewhere between the 4th and 14th (tried the urine ovulation tests and had 2 dark pink lines for 10 days????) so should be due for next period anywhere from this coming saturday and 10 days after that. I have never been regular so wouldn't know anyway.

I have the usual symptoms, being sick, oversized and sore boobs headaches, weeing like there is no 2moro, really tired etc etc but I also get these symptoms with every 4th period or so who knows.

Did a test today, just because I was in the chemist and saw them, really disapointed when it came back negative, then realized that I was being very stupid and it is far to early to test :roll:

So if you dont mind me joining you whilst we all try getting pregnant I will.

Cheers
    Chick