Looking for a TTC Buddy!

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by AmesRaye, Sep 11, 2005.

1. AmesRaye

AmesRaye Active Member

Hello, my name is Aimee Lynn, and I am not so desperatley trying for a baby. The past 3 months we were desperatley trying, but now we are taking a break because it is taking a toll on both of us. I am 20. DH is 25, and Rorie, is 19 months. Iwant a 2nd child to complete our family. We currently have me, DH, Rorie, Tootsie (5 month old Labrador Retriever) and Blacky (1 yr old cat) We have just bought our first 3 bedroom home, and that extra bedroom just looks too empty! :) Rorie is the light of my life, and I would love to extend that love to a second child, however it is seemingly difficult this time around. I got pregnant a month after meeting DH... :shock: lOL and we were married 5 months after her unbelievably easy birth. We got pregnant in April, we were TTC beginning in March...so quick and easy...or so I thought. M/C in June, and I was crushed. I cried and cried. Wondered why me? and then thought of how many other women go through this. In fact my adoptive mom had 5 M/C before she adopted me and my 2 sisters. Both of my sisters have 2 kids each. I am overweight, and a non smoker as of TTC. 8 years of smoking, and I quit to have a baby!! My pride. Looking for someone to chat with about our trial and troubles, and hopefully succsesses. I know I spelled that wrong. I am a great Mom to my "Ro", and would love to be mommy to Lucky # 2.
    Loads and Loads of Baby dust to all!!
    Much Love
    Aimee