Looking for a buddy.

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Jasons Bride, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Jasons Bride

Jasons Bride Active Member

Hello.
    I am looking for a TTC buddy. My name is Amanda and in Febuary me and my fiance decided that we would throw out all the condoms and not use the rythym method. Well one month I got a false postive so now we are seriously trying to concieve we were both bummed!. If anyone's interested just let me know.
    Thank you all
    Amanda

2. ericka

ericka New Member

Hi there,

I'll be your ttc buddy if you want. My Email is [email protected] if you want to contact me direct. Me and my husband hae been ttc for 2 months and already getting impatient!! Good luck,hope it happens for you very soon

Ericka x x x

3. flame1981

flame1981 Member

hi amanda and erika

i also have been trying for the past two months but with no luck as yet, love to be your trying to concieve buddy! im hopping this month is going to be the one been babydancing like crazy!

good luck to you both hope to hear from you soon

chloe

4. chuck2005

chuck2005 Well-Known Member

hiya, i am hoppin to conceive this month, i havent used a condom since december with my bf and still nothing yet, i have small niggles in my tummy this month but my period isnt due until 7th of august so we'll have to wait and see, how long should i leave it until i test? wb xxx

5. minikins

minikins Well-Known Member

Hi,

would like to be your buddy, if you need any help advice let me know !