Longer lh surge than normal?

Jac2019

Reaction score
Little bit lost with this as my lh peak is normally only a few hours long and only ever got 1 strong line test each month. Yesterday got equal lines on opk (though looks a bit lighter now dried) so thought would ovulate approx next day (meaning today) but took test this morning and would say it was even more of a positive. Now taken just now to see if the surge is over and feel still blazing. Does anyone have long surges and know when they ovulate? Just unsure if will have already ovulated going with first strong line or would I still be due to ovulate going with todays even stronger lines... Thanks for any help anyone might have xx

The top was yesterday, middle this morning and bottom one just now :confused: :think:

20191104_193251.jpg

Last edited:
I had 5 days of positives the cycle I conceived dd. I hope this is your cycle Jac. You deserve this. I would BD as much as possible just to make sure you catch that egg xx

Thanks my OH working late this week just hoping can get in even 1 more time if chance.. Hope next time is yours too you deserve so much xxx

Thank you. Hope you are okay xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back