Long crazy rant - sorry!

Frizzy

Reaction score
Evening Ladies

I think I might be going mad!! Right, this is only our 2nd month ttc and I am 10dpo and going crazy. I have absolutely no symptoms no matter how hard I try to find them. So far I have worried myself that my husband does not have any healthy sperm (this is based on no medical input!), then I worried that there is not enough semen (I lay still after bd for about an hour and nothing comes out - sorry if tmi)

This month I started temping more out of curiosity to see what happened and I will try and link my chart but my post ovulation temps are very low and now below the coverline so now convinced I have a problem!!

Finally, I got a cheri22 prediction and was thrilled that she saw children for us and said March with the dates 18-21st for ovulation or testing but I am due to ovulate on the 11th March and have never not had a 28 day cycle!

OMG I'm so sorry for this rant but nobody knows we are trying and as lovely as my husband is he would think I had completely lost the plot this time :rotfl:

Thanks for reading and babydust for everybody in 2008

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ddf0e

Oh by the way the couple of high temps post ovulation I had a fever!

I've only been charting for 3 months myself but that looks like a pretty healthy chart to me!

If you have a look through the galleries on FF you will come across hundreds of charts that show temps dipping below the coverline at all stages DPO it's generally nothing to worry about. With my charts I'm worrying about the days before OV because my charts are all over the place before OV is detected. An averae rise from pre to post OV temps is on 0.2 degrees.....so if your temps go from 36.25 to 36.45 it might only seem like a tiny amount but it's enough.

When I started TTC I was convinced it would happen in the first couple of months for me and DH and when it didn't happen I started to read up on it and only then did I actually realise how difficult it is to get pregnant. We've now in month 7 TTC and I'll be honest it doesn't really get any easier......it just gets easier to understand. :hug:

:hug: :hug:

Hi,

It is amazing how you quickly become irrational when you are TTC. I was the same with my first, I convinced myself I wasn't ovulating. I have a shortish Luteal phase so was sure that was my problem.

My problem was that I didn't have a clue when I ovulated, once I knew that I conceived within a couple of months. Not happening so quickly this time though!

Charting is very useful to gain an insight into your cycle. Your temps are quite close to the cover line, from what I've seen and read that may suggest a problem with low progesterone levels which can easily be remedied with medication. Once you've been charting for a few months you will get to see a pattern, any problems should become evident in that time. Which is why it's worth while doing.

I say may , I'm no expert though.

You're not ranting, this forum is a brilliant place to get things off your chest, especially when those around you don't know you're TTC :D

You'll always have a sympathetic ear here :)

Good luck for this month hun, fingers crossed for you.

Thank you so much ladies for your kind replies, I had no idea how emotional this ttc was going to be but it really helps having you here.

That was only my first month charting so I have decided I will carry on for another couple of months before freaking myself out (everything seems worse late at night!)

Thanks for reading and I really hope you all get your BFP's very soon

aw hunni, it is a hard journey :hug: :hug:

if your worried about your husband there are some off the shelf fertility tests for both male and female (i did one last month and so did OH) so that may put your mind at ease at the moment, however if money is out of the question i dont know if GP's will see couples unless they have been trying for over a year or thereabouts :?

i was a bit like this to begin with, always worrying and thinking the worst, try not to babe, am sure everything is in working order! if you ever need to chat you can PM me or even just for a rant! if your DH is anything like my OH he'l be fed up hearing about OPK's, temps so the support from others going through the same thing is nice to have

:hug: :hug:

My OH told me earlier that hearing me talk about my cervical mucus is possibly the least sexy thing ever! hahaha!!

Trust me Frizzy, TTC will turn you into a completely irrational, bitter, twisted and schizophrenic mentalist. This is what I am now and I have finally come to terms with it. :wink: My OH thinks im nuts and ignores me most of the time. However, since I found this forum and found that all the other ladies TTC are as mad as me, I feel alot better!! Every month AF arrives is so disappointing, but at the same time, I learn so much more each month about whats going on with my body and my cycle, that Im almost starting to think Ill be disappointed if I get pregnant cos Im just getting into charting and working out how to do it properly! :rotfl:

Good luck though hun, hope you arent TTC for too long. Just keep checking that CM and your temps and get your Mr into bed! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back