long awaited princess :) Freya

Heather85

Reaction score
After years if heartache I finally gave birth to my beautiful baby girl on 4/12/12 I feel so lucky.

Freya is currently 11 weeks and I've decided to do a wee journal as I couldn't bring myself to do it when I was pregnant.
She is doing good, she's exclusively breastfed at the moment but I'm needing to wean her next month as I'm returning to work soon. She has been sttn for about two weeks.

I wish I didn't have to go back to work and I'm dreading the thought of handing her over 4 days a week, will feel like a part time mummy.

I've waited years to be a mum after 2 miscarriages and 1 stillbirth at 23 weeks and its gutting that I can't do it all day every day like I feel I should. Anyway I've rambled on, Ile update this as I go along

Xxxx

Also freya was born at 15:07 on 4/12/12. I was induced at term + 2, she was born when I was term + 3

So happy to hear little Freya arrived safe and sound, especially after your history! It must have made it so hard to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.

xxxxx

Yeah it was. I pretty much convinced myself it wouldn't go right, so when I had her and actually had a baby to deal with it was a bit of a shock, emotions were everywhere and then I had problems with breastfeeding, mastitis. But all is well now

I didn't realise you were back at work so soon!
Give her to me, I won't steal her....well maybe a wee bit :lol:
I know going back to work will be really hard but it'll give you a bit of time to be you and have adult conversation. You can't get much adult conversation out of your man :p I know I Dont! Xx

I either go back at end of April or may depending if Chris's gets his wage increase in time. I'm dreading it. Would . Love to be a full time mummy bear. I worry she'll like her gran more than me cos I'm not there 4 days out of 7

And Simone you and Katie are the main suspects if she disappears. She is very cute tho I wouldn't blame you

And Simone you and Katie are the main suspects if she disappears. She is very cute tho I wouldn't blame you

My kids are just smitten with her. She's too cute :)
Although being a full time mummy is lovely, it honestly does make you forget you're more than just a mummy. I've been doing it almost 6 years and I can't remember the last time I peed alone lol xx

Haha I rarely shower alone, she sits in her chair and plays. It means I get more time in the shower cos I can see her and what she's doing. Completely worth it tho. She is snoozing just now and she sounds so cute.

I know your wee ones love looking at her

Freya is now 15 and a half weeks old. She has been sleeping in her travel cot for two nights, doesn't seem to notice anything has changed, will fall asleep anywhere apparently.
I'm so nervous,.I have a night out tonight, only for a few hours and Ile put her to bed before I go but still I'm so worried.

Need to put her in Moses basket as oh has hurt his arm and can't lift her out of the travel cot.

She is Lyon snoring away, clueless to her mummies worries, I could happily snuggle in that travel cot with her :)

awww cousins xxx

Attachments

• 999495_10153010538620503_456415625_n.jpg
    999495_10153010538620503_456415625_n.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 10151589906793051.jpg
    10151589906793051.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts