Long awaited BFP!

Harpy

Reaction score
So happy, after years of ttc and also not trying to conceive! Today, about two hours ago, I got a BFP! I'm rubbish with dates, when my last period was etc, so no idea exactly how far I am, my test says 1-2 weeks ago conceived, only we haven't had sex since 23rd of Aug, so I'm guessing I'm 4 weeks and 5 days!?

Congratulations!

If you don't know your lmp then if you see your GP and you both have a guess at when you will be 6-7 weeks they will probably send you for a scan around then to see if they can date you.

Thanks everyone :) It's taken a long time!! Everything crossed this one sticks!!!!

Harpy!!!!

I don't get on here much these days but so happy that I did to see this! Massive congratulations! :) Got my fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Harpy!!!!

I don't get on here much these days but so happy that I did to see this! Massive congratulations! :) Got my fingers and toes crossed for you xx

Hello!!!! Been ages!!! Years in fact!!!! Thank you very much :) I see you popped one out whilst I was gone as well!! Brilliant, so wonderful to see :) xx

Congrats! We just got our BFP monday. I am 4 weeks 3 days and so nervous. We tried for 2 years before we got a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back