*~*~*Lola's Mummy's Nursing necklace's*~*~*

Lola's Mummy

Reaction score
I've started making nursing necklace's :cheer:

A nursing necklace is designed to be worn whilst bottle feeding or breast feeding your baby.

Sometimes mums will find that their baby begins to be distracted while feeding or that their baby’s hands can start to wander while they are feeding. Using a nursing necklace will give baby something to hold onto and should help to stop pinching, pulling, niping and scratching!

Nursing necklaces can help keep your baby's attention focused so you can continue to breastfeed or bottle feed without distraction.

Although a nursing necklace is designed to be fiddled with whilst feeding it is not a toy and your little one should never be left alone and unsupervised with the necklace.

001-16.jpg

004-14.jpg

005-13.jpg

008-13.jpg

009-12.jpg

I am selling them for £7.50 each plus £1.50 postage to PF members :D

They are made from non toxic acrylic beads and threaded on hemp thread so are totally safe for babies. Each one is fitted with a break away plastic safety clasp.

Colours in stock include Pink, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow, Red, Black, Purple & White.

If you require anything different let me know and i'll do my best to try and get stock for you.

Please state prefered coulours and name when ordering!

Also note each necklace is made exclusively to order and so they are all unique. Please take this into consideration with posting times although i will try to post withing 2 working days :)

On the label it says

"This sleeping bag has been designed to have a tog (warmth) rate less than 2.5, Equivalent to a sheet and two blankets."

OK i'll leave it thanks hun was looking for one thats thinner for summer time :)

Updated :)

If anyone wants me to take anything to the York meet i don't mind as I'm going in car :)

Hi could I please have the jumper dress, Next coat, all the shoes and the brown dress set please?

hiya im interested in the sleep bag on the right handside

028-6.jpg

can I have that please, starting to collect as I go along :lol: [/img]

Does it have a tog rating on item 19 please.
Also interested in the pink sleeping bag too if you still have it :)

hiya would any of no20 be suitable for a boy? if so please can i have one/any can u pm me your details, paypal or however you want to be paid thanx

charlie84 said:

:wave:

The sleeping bags in item 19 are the same as the new pink sleeping bag. They are just different sizes and item 19 has been used.

The label of the new sleeping bag says

"This sleeping bag has been designed to have a tog (warmth) rate less than 2.5, Equivalent to a sheet and two blankets."

So they will be the same tog :)

Riot_Grrrl said:
hiya would any of no20 be suitable for a boy? if so please can i have one/any can u pm me your details, paypal or however you want to be paid thanx

Yeah it could be used on a boy :)

I only have the one on the left now though as the other on has already been sold. It is a 2.5 tog and has poppers down the centre.

I've pm'd you as well :)

Lola's Mummy said:
charlie84 said:

The sleeping bags in item 19 are the same as the new pink sleeping bag. They are just different sizes and item 19 has been used.

The label of the new sleeping bag says

So they will be the same tog :)

I would like the new pink sleeping bag please if still available :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back