Lock the thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Can someone lock or delete the 'can you afford To have a baby' thread its becoming another benefits war one.

20/06/2012 - Elliott born at 12:09 x

11/02/2011 - Leo born at 11:37 x

agree this is a forum for ttc, pregnant or with babies so have already decided to have children an don't need telling there too poor or wrong for it. i am surprised its been open so long.

I dnot see how it's becoming a benefits war? everyone's said that there's.nothing wrong with using benefits for the purposes they're intended for! and also, it's still related to pregnancy!

oh and if you have issues with a thread/post, there's a red triangle next to the time/date to report it!

I've just read all 9 pages & there certainly isn't any argument at all.

Its a discussion, a healthy one, which is what forums are for - its about time PF was able to handle a controversial subject without it being locked!!

:)

Last edited:
I dnot see how it's becoming a benefits war? everyone's said that there's.nothing wrong with using benefits for the purposes they're intended for! and also, it's still related to pregnancy!

oh and if you have issues with a thread/post, there's a red triangle next to the time/date to report it!

On my phone and didn't know how to report it but thanks for the tip.

if you're tapatalking I do believe you can report by clicking on the persons picture and going to more options, or something like that, I dont have kt anymore so can't check!

I have just read it and dont see how the thread is bad, people are discussing the system mainly. But you can go to options -moderate-and report the thread if you think its getting out of hand

I think the thread is perfectly civilised, not a benefits war at all, the forum is for ttc and pregnancy but there are other sections, including home life and finances. Its a healthy debate and a subject that will of course have varied opinions to which we are all entitled x

Just sick to death of seeing the same crap being posted. Can't even stop alerts as using Tapatalk.

Just sick to death of seeing the same crap being posted. Can't even stop alerts as using Tapatalk.

Well its a hot topic. You can unsubscribe from the thread

Well its a hot topic. You can unsubscribe from the thread

How using Tapatalk?

I think i went on the thread and pressed left button for options and there was an option to unsubscribe? Phone died recently so cant look up

If you go to the tapatalk home screen (where you choose to come on PF) access the tapatalk settings you can turn off notifications there.

shouldnt have to unsubscribe a pregnancy forum is not the place for people to say who should have kids.

I see no problem with the discussion at all - people made points, were challenged on points - it was all healthy debate.

If you're sick of seeing the same things, a forum is probably not the best place for you as things on forums about these kind of topics are incredibly circular, due to new members coming it and wanting to talk about things etc.

Noone was saying people shouldn't have kids, it was more that it's irresponsible to ttc when you aren't in the financial place to support a family! There are certain topics that come up time and time again, but that's part and parcel of s forum! I have read the thread and imo noone was rude or anything, it was just a healthy discussion with people giving their views and opinions!

Plus, if you don't like a thread/topic, why not just not read? No ones making you click on it!

I don't really see a problem with the discussion myself, nobody is attacking anyone, there is no bullying - Just a good, healthy debate. I don't see why people should have to stop discussing an issue that affects all parents just because a small amount of people don't like it?? We're all grown ups aren't we?

Last edited:
If you have an issue with the thread report the relevant post and it will be reviewed, that doesn't mean we will agree or even remove it sorry.

Thread has been reviewed and will remain open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back