LO in your room

Discussion in 'Ask a Mum!' started by pixie17, Jan 25, 2012.

1. pixie17

pixie17 Well-Known Member

how long did you have your LO in your bedroom for before putting him into his own room?

2. MrsR

MrsR Well-Known Member

Sebastian was around 7-8 months old x

3. Roo3

Roo3 Well-Known Member

Jake was 4 and 1/2 months. We only moved him because he was far too big for his crib and we haven't got room for a cot in our room. Ideally I would have kept him in with us until he was 6 months.

4. Rósa

Rósa Well-Known Member

5. Elfs Mummy

Elfs Mummy Well-Known Member

She's still here but I only have the one room

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

6. Emmylou92

Emmylou92 Active Member

6months when we stopped co sleeping.

7. Lacey's Mummy

Lacey's Mummy Well-Known Member

DD was only 3 months, DS went in his own room at 7 months but only cos he waited until we moved so he could go into his own room and not share with his sister

8. Squeakz

Squeakz Well-Known Member

about 4 months i believe. it was because we would wake him up when we went to bed and he would wae us up during the night. wasnt much fun for anyonee tbh! xx

9. Yodabo

Yodabo Well-Known Member

Drake is still with us at almost 16 months :blush: My other boys have their own room but the younger one has a small room and for him and Drake to share i have to swap rooms with the eldest boy but it needs completely decorating first and with hubby out of work funds are low...hopefully within the next couple of months we'll sort it out.

10. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Devon is still there at 12 months, I have a sneeky suspition he will still be with us at about 7 when he outgrows his cotbed I maybee will have to rethink..... (we have the second size room) My older boys share at 13 and 11 in the biggest room, and my next youngest before Devon is a girl aged 10, she has the small room, with tiny bits and peices like lego etc, so that's not going to work.

11. Binzy

Binzy Well-Known Member

Ryan is still in with us and he's 4 and a half months. Think it'll stay that way till he's at least 6 months.

12. snr1982

snr1982 Well-Known Member

Albert is still co sleeping Qiu us and he is 7 months.

13. Bella2

Bella2 Well-Known Member

Grace went into her own room about a fortnight ago (when she was 3 months) we had no choice as she had outgrown her moses basket :sad: that said she's doing really well and loves all the extra space to stretch out in! We have an angelcare breathing pad and video monitor which gives me peace of mind x x

14. Piglet's Mama

Piglet's Mama Well-Known Member

I was wondering this tonight. Brooke is 5 months but I'm nowhere near ready for her to go in her own room - I'd miss her too much. But I don't know when is the right time? x

15. cherelle

cherelle Well-Known Member

Hes still in our room at 8 months and im not sure when we will move him. I love bringing him into bed in the mornings for a cuddle, and hearing him chatter when wakes up :) Hes a good sleeper though maybe if he wasnt we would have done it differently x

16. jennilisanne

jennilisanne Well-Known Member

Sophia was about 5 months. Her and hubby kept waking each other up with snoring - with me not sleeping at all!!

17. beanster

beanster Well-Known Member

Holly was 2 months. She was sleeping through the night and I was waking her up with a reading light!

18. Jaxx01

Jaxx01 Well-Known Member

10 weeks but he sleeps through and has been in his big boy cot for few weeks now.. He's gone in with his Big Brother :) x

19. Amy_J

Amy_J Well-Known Member

Lo is still in with us but thats because we only have a one bedtoom apartment! I like it this way tbh and its gunna be weird when he has his own roo,, i. Like being near to him. Lol

20. Welshhunniexx

Welshhunniexx Well-Known Member

Hope was in her own room from birth, sleeping in a cot. we had a baby monitor so we could keep a hear out for her, was sleeping through the night at 5 weeks.
    this lo will be in a moses basket in our room until it starts sleeping through the night, then be sharing a room with big sis x