Lloyds pharmacy tests

roxyroo

Reaction score
I need some advice. Cycle day 47 and have had cramps and excessive cm for about 9 days now. Bought 2 packs of Lloyds pharmacy early result tests. Took one yesterday bfn took 3 today BFP I've taken lots of ICS and a FRER and all BFN. The only reason I'm doubting these tests is the reviews on the website have stated false positives and also my friend used one last month that gave s positive and she wasn't pregnant . Can somebody upload for me? X

Here's the tests

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 83
But then I did these

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 71
And my FRER

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 63
I'm really sad 50 odd people have viewed this and nobody has posted ��

I cant offer much advice...I dont have any experience with the Lloyds teats. What dpo are you?
Have you tried the Asda own brand tests? My line was darker on those than on my FRER

Hi roxy- I hadn't viewed this before! Some qs...

What miu are Lloyd pharmacy?
Do you know when you ovulated?

Frer show late with me... And false positive is not common - all three of those are positive - when were they taken?

214eef842ff6649dbebbf213653e35d5.jpg

I can see 2 lines on first 3 tests. Can see on CB. Yay :)

FRER is a bit shadowy x

The Lloyds pharmacy ones are 10 miU and I did these yesterday I tested with a FRER this morning and nothing X

Roxy that's the exact same with me and superdrug!! Negative frer!! Fx for us! I think I'll do a frer sat...

I can see 3 Bfps !!!! I think that the Lloyd tests must be more sensitive :) Fx hunny

Xxxxxxx

I've got a blood test tomorrow at the doctors so I will probably not test again till Monday... Well that's probably a lie lol x

It does double every other day so I'd test again tomorrow with a dipstick cheapie never had false positives on them, never liked frer because they're expensive and the line is thinner so they are harder to spot. On my bfp, I peed on a dipstick and did a digital two days later. The dipstick the day after has the same faint squint line hardly anyone could see and had 1-2 on digi.

I'm not sure about the CB cause it's harder to spot lines on my phone!

The CB is definitely negative I'm sure. I don't know if when I test I'm expecting a line so fool myself into thinking its there ... Trying to upload it's not having it x

Blood test will definitely give answers! I'm keeping fx. When will you have the results?

I'm not sure they didn't say but I would imagine 2-3 days? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back