LLLOOOAAADDDSSS of wind!!!

Julia

Reaction score
Much to my sheer delight, I found out I am pregnant last week. BUT is it normal to have loads of wind? I have been breaking wind for the last week a couple of times an hour!! LOL They are not small bottom burps but long relieving large gusts :shock: :shock: !!! (I am trying to be polite here :? ) I have read that this can happen - is anyone else having the same?????

OMG, I had terrible wind! :oops:
Most embarrassing but normal apparently!
Lucyx

PS: CONGRATULATIONS!!

Ah sod being polite - I fart all the time - big loud and half the time smelly ones!!! :lol: Sorry - lots of information and probably giggles - must be pregnancy haha :lol:

Very reassuring ladies - thanks!!!

I am definately not going to hold them in because that would mean a painful stomach!! They are not loud - they are "silent, but violent!!" LOL
Much to my DH's horror, I am completely comfortanble doing them in bed all night long aswell!!!

I am a big gas bubble. But I have a dog I can blame the smell on he he

lol I'm the same! People have started moving away from me because I smell, and I've never had that before!!

Yep me to, lol, in wrk i always run to another part of the shop and blame it on someone eles, lol.

bec x x

Julia said:
Much to my DH's horror, I am completely comfortanble doing them in bed all night long aswell!!!

Hahahaha yes my OH is shocked by the amount of wind I have when we go to bed, during my sleep and when I wake up!! Loud ones, quiet ones, stinky ones, sweet ones (though not many of them), little ones, big ones - wind is all natural and the funniest part of being pregnant I think!! :lol:

Mines all burps lol I burp ALL the time :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back