Living with Bulimia

jacquidube

Reaction score
Hi I would like to know if anybody has or is suffering with Bulimia. I am myself but not sure about long term affects. I have been Bulimic now for 30 years since I was a youngster. It has become part of my life. Does anyone else suffer with it or do you know anyone else that does. It would help me immensely if someone else is in the same position as myself. I cant help what I do and have hidden it away for years.
This site has really helped me to open up and everybody seems so lovely to everyone else. I am 6 weeks pregnant and sometimes wonder if thats the reason why I have miscarried 3 times.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thankyou
Jacqui.

Hi,

Sorry Im not in the same position as you, but I would like to try and help in anyway I can. If you are bulmic then there is a good chance that is the reason why you have miscarried, if the fetus doesnt get the right food etc to live and grow then your body will reject it. Do you really want this baby? If so maybe it is time to see a doctor/councellor to help you through the pregnancy and maybe for life.

Natalie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back