Living on edge every day :(

kaz1983

Reaction score
Hi ladies hope you are well. Sorry ive bn on catching up on posts but not posted much as not bn having the best time if im honest an i hate to say this this prgnancy hasnt bn the best

Long story ive bn seen every week since 28weeks for bp an urine checks as im pumping out protein (highest being 4+) on 16th dec i ended up in maternity suite with swollen feet an ankles high bp of 150/107 - bp came down for a gd job as due to me only bein 30weeks at the time id have bn sent go glasgow more than likely to b delivered. I carried on with weekly checks but on 8th jan i was seen by mw in the mornin bp was fine 2+ protein by the afternoon i had the worst headache felt sick just wanted to lie about so off to maternity we went

Got there hookd up to monitor baby fine bp however 162/112 so they were going to put a cannula in presumably to induce me (i was 33wks) however after meds it came down an i spent 4 nights in being monitored

On 11th jan bout 230am i gog up for a pee an was so dizzy falling all over the place thought it was hunger so had a snzck an sum lucozade mw took bp sed it was a wee bit liw buf never told me later found out it was 100/60. Was given bp meds at 7 xn by time i got down for a growth scan i really felt unwell but just kept snacking bp had dropped to 94/62 once it was stabilised i got home the next dag only go end up bxk in on thursday dud to dehydration but only for one night

Ive also got the dreaded itch i had with my daughter zn its the fear everyday of not knowing im paranoid about every niggle - im hoping they will deliver as sn after 37weeks as im a nervous wreck xx

Oh gosh Karen hope your ok :hugs:

So glad that they are keeping an eye. I know its alot of up and down but its good to know whilst your not feeling so good that the baby isnt affected.

I hope the proteins shift soon but if they have to induce just know its for the safety of you and baby.

I hope you and baby can hang on in there. Youv been doing great with your anxieties. Could you perhaps phone or speak with the person you had been seeing about it.

I have no doubt baby will come safe and sound. Try and keep yourself focused on the now and getting you better dont focus on the what ifs!

Get well soon!

xxxx

So glad that they are keeping an eye. I know its alot of up and down but its good to know whilst your not feeling so good that the baby isnt affected.

I hope the proteins shift soon but if they have to induce just know its for the safety of you and baby.

I hope you and baby can hang on in there. Youv been doing great with your anxieties. Could you perhaps phone or speak with the person you had been seeing about it.

I have no doubt baby will come safe and sound. Try and keep yourself focused on the now and getting you better dont focus on the what ifs!

Get well soon!

xxxx

Thanks yeh the docs said its a balance of cooking baby a bit longer but keeping me as well as possible -yeh i wouldnt mind being induced as was with elise tho it wasnylt planned that way

I just feel me being in an out of hospital isnt fair on elise and would rather know wen baby was coming so cud plan elises routines so that its not a case of just dropping her here there an everywhere

Seeing consultant on 27th jan for another growth scan so gonna see if they can plan something solid then

How are you keeping?xxxx

Get well soon!

xxxx

Thanks yeh the docs said its a balance of cooking baby a bit longer but keeping me as well as possible -yeh i wouldnt mind being induced as was with elise tho it wasnylt planned that way

I just feel me being in an out of hospital isnt fair on elise and would rather know wen baby was coming so cud plan elises routines so that its not a case of just dropping her here there an everywhere

Seeing consultant on 27th jan for another growth scan so gonna see if they can plan something solid then

How are you keeping?xxxx

I know it must be hard, but your not leaving her on purpose. If you didnt go you could end up worse..

Knowing a solid plan should help, itll help you feel a bit more organized and in control.

Yeah, not great atm. Got a chest infection and in the 2WW :yay: lol. Half way through though!!

xxxx

Get well soon!

xxxx

How are you keeping?xxxx

I know it must be hard, but your not leaving her on purpose. If you didnt go you could end up worse..

Knowing a solid plan should help, itll help you feel a bit more organized and in control.

Yeah, not great atm. Got a chest infection and in the 2WW :yay: lol. Half way through though!!

xxxx

I know its not on purpose an we are so lucky shes so adaptable - yeh hopefully will know more after 27th

Oh no youll not feel great wi a chest infection great that youre halfway thru 2ww il keep my fingers crossed for you hun xxxx

Oh hun

:hug:

I'm so sorry you've been having such a rough time of it.

XX

Oh hun

:hug:

I'm so sorry you've been having such a rough time of it.

XX

Thanks hun im so grateful i am pregnant after thf mc but just cant take living on the edge like this wen hubby is niteshift i stay wi mum n dad fof fear that sumin may happen wen im on my own with elise

How are you feeling xx

Panic is setting in again im overthinking everything i nd this baby out asap so i know everythings ok km watching every movement paranoid its different from before when i know its not...roll on tomorrow wen i see mw all i do is if im sitting down is hold ma belly to feel for movement rven tho lying in bed jusg now it feels like baby is doing a mexican wave

Hurry up 27th so i can tell the consultant he needs to plan delivery as sn as is safe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back