Liver Functioning

Tigeress

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Been at the hospital again today. Have had blood results back and it concludes that my liver is now not functioning properly. Been put on more medication and have to have weekly bloods taken, if the levels continue to rise, I'll be induced at 38 weeks as it can cause concern for Ruth once they go to high. I swear to God, I'm so exhausted now with this pregnancy, it really has worn me out, plus with the blood clots which still hasn't been 100% explained and has been getting worse and worse. My blood palates are going up each week and they can't explain it. I've also been put on iron tablets for anaemic. Plus I've had infections. And a huge outbreak of warts which is STILL being treated. Starting to feel very overwhelmed with it all and keeping on top of everything. I feel like a walking bacteria and so dirty all the time. I have three baths a day!

I've barely been able to really get excited about Ruth arriving as I've been so ill and tired and also money has suddenly vanished as my partner was made redundant.. I feel like I've got the weight of the world on my shoulders. I don't go near my partner as I feel horrendous all the time and our relationship has become strained. Although on the mend after a good chat today. All of Ruths checks are fine and on top form so it would seem my body is just "struggling". The main thing is, is Ruth is ok. But by the time she gets here, I'm so worried if I will be ok mentally and physically to look after her and enjoy this time with our first child because of all the pain I'm in with the different problems. I just want to be the best for her but it seems like it's all going down the pan.
Sorry girls, just feeling sorry for myself. Xx

Last edited:
Hugs x it feels like the longest time in the world when things aren't going right just hVe to take one day at a time that's all I've done especially with my health problems ontop of pregnancy. Chin up xx

Oh sweet I feel awful for you :( I remember you struggling with the warts back in Tri 2.. It really sucks that you're going through all this but try and separate the pregnancy and Ruth arriving in your head - as soon as she arrives and your body returns to normal you will eventually forget all this ever happened and you can focus on her. It's an anxious and scary time as it is nearing the end of a pregnancy so cut yourself some slack and don't let your thoughts get to you - ride them out and try and talk to someone about it. May be worth mentioning it to your midwife so they can take extra good care of you once she's here :) Don't feel dirty, these things could happen to any of us, you've just been exceptionally unlucky! As long as the doctors and midwives are managing your physical health you just focus on your emotional wellbeing. I'm sure you've got more to feel happy about than glum about when you lay it all out. Sending lots of love your way xx

Thanks ladies,

I just feel like poop, so much stress on top of everything and I'm worrying about bills and all sorts, my partner starts a new job on the 18th Jan if all goes to plan. But I'm just drifting from one thing to another. I have dreamt of being back at work and missing it so much. I've been out of work since 3 months pregnant. I'm so damn bored of sitting at home doing naff all and in pain. Waiting for all these consultants to pull there fingers out there bums and help me. Arghhh.. I literally wanna throw myself onto a rock and sob like a little girl. Lol. Plus Christmas is here.. yay.. not. I'm not even counting Christmas this year, we have zilch money and haven't even been able to get a tree. Oh my God.. I could go on forever. X

Thanks papermoon, hopefully things can only get better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back