Live in the south but a northern lass through and through

Discussion in 'Forum Friends' started by Geordie&Bairn, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Geordie&Bairn

Geordie&Bairn Well-Known Member

Hi thank you to Charlie and Kate for your kind replies and good luck Kate with getting preggers. Sending baby dust your way. I have lived down south for 4 years now but still miss up north. I am a born and bread Northumbrian. And would also welcome contact with expecting mums from my home land. Ive almost lost my geodie accent much to my horror and love going home to hear the sweet sound of a northern voice. My whole family are up there and now im preggers i miss them all the more. We are a very close family. If i have a boy the baby wil be named after my mums maiden name Collier and Phillips as a middle name from my dads surname, with my James wiggins as the surname. As im not married to james i would not share my babies surname and naming my boy Collier Phillips Wiggins gives my child my identity and my families as well as a strong Northern name. Sorry for going on a bit when i start ranting i can go on forever. Looking forward to all contacts and a happy and healthy pregnacy to all!!!

2. CharlieOne

CharlieOne Well-Known Member

Hi Again, So do you know your have a boy then, or have only thought of Boy names Babe?

Bless, My brother has Moved down South to and he to has lost his northen acsent, amazing how you can isnt it!

3. Geordie&Bairn

Hi Charlie thanks for your reply
    to answer your question i dont know for certian if i am having a boy but as soon as i relised i was preggers in my mind i keep leaning towards it being a boy i could be compleatly wrong though. But i wouldnt care im the happiest women in the world to be having a baby :lol: and im excited just to be a mum boy or girl. I cant think of a girls name :think: ive thought of ones i like but not love. James has been usless as i chose the boys name i said he could chose a girls but he hasnt come up with one :doh: . The kids at work all think i should name the baby after them or there siblings. Though one did say Angelina Balerina, Bless you got to love the little monkies!!!

4. CharlieOne

CharlieOne Well-Known Member

Awww How sweet of the little ones helping you out! :D

Im sure you can think of some girl names just incase! :wave:

5. Guadagnia

Guadagnia Well-Known Member

Hi geordie lass,
    I live in Essex, but am a derbyshire girl thru n thru
    Im hopefully mving back up next yr, miss the family too much if you want a chat I can give you my E Mail addy...
    Oh bye the way Im 36 weeks pregnant with a 2nd baby boy

Rgds
    Guadagnia

6. Geordie&Bairn

Thank you for you reply :) and yes i would like to send email messages. I will send a picture of my sweet babies scan . I tried to download on to my profile but it will not let me supposedly my scans to big. Can you send email address on site confidentiality and all that? :? well ill try mine its