Little Worried...... :-(

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by tinkerbell*, Dec 28, 2007.

1. tinkerbell*

tinkerbell* Well-Known Member

hey everyone, I had my 1st Midwife appointment today (which went well) but when i got back i went to the toilet....(ok sorry for TMI but....) i was checking my CP and had loads of CM, but in it there was a tiny litttle brown spec...... next time i went to toilet it was there again... is this anything to worry about... im so scared its gonna turn in to something more......... :cry:

i have been getting tummt aches etc but M/w said this was fine.........

can anyone help... thank you for reading x x x x :hug:

2. Strangeness

Strangeness Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry yourself hun unless you're in agony or bleeding heavily. I had a slight bleed with my first when I would have been due a period but it turned out to be fine. Hope you feel better hun, I know how scary these first few weeks are. I'm worrying myself silly all the time!

3. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Well-Known Member

could just be a bit of old blood from implantation (that would be very dark). If it was fresh bright red blood, an more than you have described then it might be worth investigating.

try not to worry. :hug:

4. Bagpuss17

Bagpuss17 Well-Known Member

If it continues and you're still worried go back to your Midwife.

You should always get these things checked out, if nothing else it will put your mind at ease.