Little update :)

oooo laura thats fab u get to have another scan....and uv had a sweep....surely this means baby is just aound the corner now! keeping everything crossed for you xxx

What times your scan , I've got to wait for them to phone me x

Oooh all sounds good hun x and a bonus extra scan before u see bubs in the flesh xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yeah me too, although I'm gona ring them about 9 and see if they can get me in before dinner time as tys at nursery til half 1, so would be easier if I could go while he's there. Saves me sorting someone to look after him.

X

Yeah me too, although I'm gona ring them about 9 and see if they can get me in before dinner time as tys at nursery til half 1, so would be easier if I could go while he's there. Saves me sorting someone to look after him.

X

Good luck for both of your scans today ladies :) xxx

Ooo all sounds really promising Laura!

That little girl needs to get a move on!

Lol I rang up to ask what time my scan would be and she said "well it's not gona be today we are too busy!"

So it's now tomorrow at 2. Stupid hospital! Xx

Good luck! Hopefully your little girl will be here soon. Fingers crossed! xx

O dear lord were the same I waited till 12 no phone call I rang and they said sorry were to busy today it will be 12.15 2moz !!

Sweep should be any min !!

Ha how weird that we both have scans which are both put back til tomoz. Oh well, keeps me motivated that at least if I don't go into labour tonight, il see her tomorrow on the screen! X

Hope so..... I'm aiming to go into labour tonight! Haha x

I'm so tired today :( I need a nap I'm waiting for oh to get in then I will x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back