Little update :)

Aw Laura that is brilliant news....community midwife? Pah!! Yay to icky gooey plug too!

I'm sure that everything is absolutely fine, but lovely that you get to have a scan tomorrow. Ollie has been quieter today - it could be this heat that's causing it? I mean, I certainly dont feel like moving much in this weather. Have been thinking of you today too and thought something may be happening.

Hope the good tightenings start becoming regular and you get to meet little miss soon. :D

I think bbybump has a water infection, bless xxx

yay for your sweep lauralou!!!!!!! I really hope it kicks things off for you in perfect timing for ty's sports day :) xxx

glad you got your sweep, good luck for tomorrow if nothing has happened by then xx

Fingers crossed things will get going :) good luck tomorrow xx

Yey all sounding good :) glad you got your sweep!! Xx

Fingers crossed for you. The scan will just be routine. Great news that you've had your sweep and hopefully she'll be here soon. x

Good luck! All sounds very promising hun! I'm sure scan is routine, I think it must be harder for them to move once totally engaged surely? Plus the heat. Hoping to see a labour thread starting soon!! Xx

Aww best of luck hope it all gets moving soon x

I've got a terrible water infection :(

Yeh got my scan 2moz and a sweep !! I'm 1cm and soft haha same :)

I lost my plug yesterday it freaked me out .. Gross lol

Last edited:
Ah yay hope we get good scan pics, jealous of ur extra sweep! I need a friendly mw neighbour lol!
Bit crappy about the water infection tho :( ru on tablets for it? Hope it goes soon huni, defo not what u need right now!

X

Yeh got tablets .. Glad I went and got it sorted I was feeling more n more ill and tired I thought it was labour and contractions ovb not :(

Yeh I love scans this is my 8th lol x

Yeah good job u went or it could have made u really really ill, hope u start to feel better quick.wooooo it's ur due date tomorrow! Yay!!! Xx

I kno which is exciting but also bummed I'm going over lol x

Unless ur woken up in the night with extra strong contractions...... You never know :) gota have one on time baby surely?! Xxxxx

Yeh would be nice

We both had naughty late Tyler's lol x

Good luck. Hope scan shows everything as fine. And only if nothing starts tonight! Eek xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back