Little things make me soooo happy :)

Lindsay

Reaction score
I have just posted on another area and noticed that my ticker has moved along onto the next picture, whohoo won't be long now till I meet my baby :dance: :dance: :dance: I am so excited!!

Xxx

So pleased for you!!!! :D

My OH thought i was sad when i got excited to be on the last picture...... at least you lot know the excitement. Now i wish it would go back a piccie, 9 days to go is scary ahhhhh! :shock:

Hi lindsey i aint got that ticker but im the same far gone as you so i always check yours every week lol
u dont mind do u :wink:

the ticker says (nearly 4lbs)
i had a scan on tues and the estimated weight is 4lb 4oz :dance:

nice one hunny i cant wait for mine to move :D xxxxxxxx

Yeah I totally know about the excitement, my DH doesn't understand either!!

Kelly - 9 days isn't long at all - lucky you, how exciting :clap: will keep a look out for your announcement :wink:

Dionne - I don't mind at all you checking out my ticker, I think it's great that you, rach and I are all due within the same week :dance:

Rach - not too long and you will have moved along a picture too :D

Xxx

ooh theres like 3 days between you and dionne and then 3 days between you and me :D it will be a race to the finish line for us 3 :dance:
xxxxxxxxxx

so what are our due dates?
mine is 21st may....

:shock: 8 days :shock: or one day if you go by my scan dates, argh!

u done your nursery yet lindsey? how are u doing it?
whats the pushchair u have got? the mamas and papas one?
the one were its the pram then a pushchair and got a car seat? if so thats the one i had for Dior lovely but very expensive. whjat colour have u got?

do u no the sex?

Hiya Dionne

We are doing the nursery Zeddy and Rhubarb - so cute, lol :lol: we have bought the Savannah range of furniture, we got the cot /bed, bookcase and dresser. Last night the cot/bed and bookcse were built, the dresser is being built this morning, so when I get in from work it should all be ready, whohoo! When I have got it positioned in the room how I like it, the room is very small so hope it all fits in - I didn't measure things beforehand :doh: I will post piccies for you to see.

Yeah we gone for the Mamas and Papas 3 in 1 ultima pushchair, went for the black one as thought it would hide marks more, lol!! I got the one which is better for lifting in and out of cars and for shopping etc, there was another one which they said was better for walking :? yeah it was expensive but my mum and dad paid for it :D :D

Have you decided what you are going to get for your 2?

Xxx

hi yh thats the pushchair i got with the lighter shasy, my mum paid for mine to... but i got it in cream.
i think im gettting the mamas and papas twin buggy in the black... not as fun buying a twin buggy :(

hi yh thats the pushchair i got with the lighter shasy, my mum paid for mine to... but i got it in cream.
i think im gettting the mamas and papas twin buggy in the black... not as fun buying a twin buggy :(

be going there x x x

Hope you have a good time in the Mamas and Papas shop Dionne - we are going to pic up the 2 Zeddy and Rhubarb piccies this morning and put them up in the nursery. The piccies are on the comp now but DH wants to look on internet so will post them later on when he is watching the football.

Rach - you never know, you may be the first!!!!!!!!

Xxx

lol i doubt il be that lucky lindsay hun my son was due by my dates 14th july scan dates 6th july he was born 14th july exactly on my dates :D
if this one goes same scan date is 27th may my dates are 2nd june i just hope i dont go over that by 4 days babys date of birth would be 6/6/06
or 666 whichever way you want to put it lol :shock: dont want that date xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back