Little spots?

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on this... Angel has had a small breakout in little pimples shes got them on her cheeks, behind her ears, on the upper part of her chest and behind her neck. Mum thinks it's like a sweat rash cuz i do go a bit overboard when wrapping her up and she does get a bit clammy. Shes definitely not unwell shes her usual happy self x

your mum could be right or maybe shes reacting to washing powder.check the back of her neck if it feels to hot then shes to hot and its time to take some layers off.

Sounds a bit like a sweat rash.

try leaving her blankets loose & away from her face/neck & use cooled down boiled water & cotton pads 3x a day on the bits & dry after.

My LO has a few wee spots & 2 days later they were gone.

:)

Little babies do tend to get abit spotty at times, ease of on any use of chemicals and show it to the dr especially if it starts to looks abit yellow or weepy looking x

According to my gp these are called milk spots, and are completely normal. George used to get them on his face. Put some of your milk on them, it's supposed to help them clear up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back