MrsS143

Reaction score
Well...
I don't plan on TTC again for a while
I can't see me being on this forum for a bit
I think it'll just hurt too much

I couldn't quite let go that id lost my little angel
I'd been so optimistic about the scan
I'd hoped for a nice picture so I could make a personalised card for fathers day

Today's scan just showed clots and very little else
I had to beg for the scan in my file from when they done an early scan 2 weeks ago
I couldn't leave after all this completely empty handed
Thankfully they gave me it
It shows virtually nothing other than the sac, but it's my only evidence of my little roos existence

I hadn't cried since finding out
But having made this and ordered it, I shed a tear and feel much better about it

I thought I'd share it with you all
This is the card which my husband will receive this weekend... x

Roo 3.jpg Roo 2.jpg Roo 1.jpg

Last edited:
This is heartbreaking, I'm so so sorry.
I really hope you feel you can come back soon and even join us again not too far from now. We're all here to support you either way that's for sure.
Take care of yourself x

Thinking of you <3 things wil get better Hun. I struggled when it happened to me last year. But I made a little memorial so everytime I'm in my kitchen I have a little think aand remember.

Sending lots of hugs.
Xxx

Thinking of you. That's such a lovely card. Hugs to you and your husband. Xx

Thinking of you. Thats such a lovely card and hopefully you will be ready to ttc again in the near future. We are always here if you want someone to talk too. Big hugs xx

This is all so sad, but I'm glad you've got a picture of little roo and you will always remember - you need time now to grieve and come to terms, but I hope we see you back soon xxx

Thinking of you, the card is a lovely thought for your husband and its old to cry xx

I was looking forward to becoming a mum...

Oh no Gail I didn't know you had lost your little one. My heart goes out to you I know what you're going through. Drop me a mail if you want to chat.

Gill xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back