LISA........

Squiglet

Reaction score
tinyviolin.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww.... this is the tiniest little violin playing the saddest song in the whole wide world just for Lisa... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Looooool :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: She never speaks to me on msn anymore... so I have to come here... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Squiglet said:
tinyviolin.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwww.... this is the tiniest little violin playing the saddest song in the whole wide world just for Lisa... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: thats brilliant

midna's now trying to send me kisses and hearts on msn.. she knows how dumped she is! effin bitch.. i hope ur ass hole n fanny become one fahole when seed tears you in two!

lisa&alex said:
midna's now trying to send me kisses and hearts on msn.. she knows how dumped she is! effin bitch.. i hope ur ass hole n fanny become one fahole when seed tears you in two!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: LOL... I see you still ignore me though.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

squig.. how many times have to talked to me today???? ummmmm zero! talk bout me not to me eh! kiss my ring. hoe!

psssf.. how do I know you are not playing the two backed monster with that hubbie of yours.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thanks.. i shall.. but it wont be with that side of my hand.. jsut to warn you.. you can wince before hand :) and i shall take great pleasure.. :lol:

right accross your cheeky bitch of a face.. a whopping cat fight slap.. ppaaachhhoooooaa!!! then (cheek wobble in slow motion)

rawr... even I'm getting turned on... do we get to see baby oil at 100 paces too... maybe in one of those birth pools lisa... you and mid.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hahah.. no way...i dont look that good naked.. refure to post above that one to see me naked..

midna said:
Morag has her back to us thou ....the hair gives it away :D

ah ha... I dyed my hair yesterday... I'd had enough of the blonde roots.. and went back to normal.. .I am not one shade of black hair.. mwhhahahahahahahahahahah :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back