liquid coming out of nipples sorry it tmi

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
ok.. really strange..
i'm due to test in few days, gettin BFN at mo, silly me peeing on sticks all the time lol..
anyway..
last nite, my nipples were really sore, (dont know why but i sqeezed them a lil bit) sorry if tmi lol.. and some whitish liquid came out, was really shocked? its practically impossible it could mean i'm pregnant as i know you dont get this for around 18-20 weeks preg.
but am bit worried why it did it?
any idea's girlies? xx

might be an infection, but i would definatly go to the docs bout that, its not normal until late pregnancy :?

doctors hun

although so long as the liquid is clear and doesn't smell horrible - apparently its normal for some women.

But you need to be checked - any changes in the breast should always be checked out

Libs "I should learn to take my own advice as my bbs are too painful to touch and have been for almost a month" :roll:

Don't worry about it too much hun, I went through This happened to me a few years back and the dr's said it was completely normal! Get it checked for peace of mind though.

Lou x

Hi, i'm not going to into detail of what I have heard it cant be as I dont want to scaremonger if its not that as im no doctor afterall. You must get this checked out though. I didnt have leaking boobs at all while I WAS pregnant, only after when I started breastfeeding. I have never heard of this during pregnancy and definately not in the early stages. Good luck though hun xxx

Im sure you will go to the docs hun.

I had this when I was pg with my son, it came at about 6 months pregnancy though and it was yellowish colostrum.

no - its normal in pregnancy - I had it from 18 weeks

and as I said it can be normal - but better safe than sorry :D

I sound like me nan :?

sure you will be ok hun i had leaking boobs and had to wear breast pads from 24 weeks :hug:

i kno i might be changin subject a bit,
but after i had my daughter i never had any leakage at all, my boobs went bk to normall size after bout a year.
this time i want to breastfeed, but im afraid that i dnt have milk and wouldnt leak again any info on this ?

Don't worry. This can be completely normal. Seriously. If I squeeze my nipple I get a whiteish to clear coloured liquid that secretes in small amounts. For me it is normal. I have always had it. The funny thing is that if you squeeze it it gets worse. So don't squeeze. And it has nothing to do with pregnancy.

Anyway there is some info at:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/nipple ... ge/WO00093

or:

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/WO/00093.html

http://www.imaginis.com/breasthealth/nipple.asp

Get your doctor to have a look to help you work out if it is normal or perhaps something that needs attention.

Good luck. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back