Linespotters.......

Ohhh, I dunno, am rubbish at line spotting......good luck for ur next test. :). Xxx

This is when it's dry

udabe4ag.jpg

Trudi's iPhone

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/trd...riend.com/ticker/trdnnclk/ttc.png[/img][/url]

hmmm not sure!!! all the best though!!!

I see something definitely, just not sure if its an evap or a BFP? So to have any other tests or do you know how many DPO you are? X

They are not reliable as PG tests, women can carry the lh hormone all through the cycle. Best to stick to a proper test with fmu.

I have convinced myself to test tomorrow if witch still not there......will be 17dpo.

Xxx

They are not reliable as PG tests, women can carry the lh hormone all through the cycle. Best to stick to a proper test with fmu.

I have convinced myself to test tomorrow if witch still not there......will be 17dpo.

Xxx

Ooo I will be stalking to see what your results are GL xx

I used a opk and it was positive and i was pregnant! I think i see something on your ic but not sure hope its the start of your bfp xxxx

Hiya
OPKs would be positive if they detect HcG, they aren't positive. The line would be darker than the control line.
I've been in your position many times and as hard as it is, wait a few days xx

Those tests are terrible for that. Get an own brand one from Asda or Sainsburys, they are quite sensitive I think and somewhat more reliable x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back