Linespotters - be honest! Updated - another pic!

mouse9210

Reaction score
What do you reckon?

Get ready to squint!!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 134
  • GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment-1.aspx.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
i cant see anything hun but my laptop is pretty rubbish and only showing me the pics really small

I am not sure about the frer but think I can see something on the other test :) x

Definitely on the frer but can't see the bottom one x

Spencer David Wilcockson 28/2/2013 6lbs 3.5ozs

I can't see, the pics are too small for my eyes x

Yes pics a bit small for me as we'll x

pics too small here too, sorry can't see.

I see something xx

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Sorry too small for me to see, i tried to enlarge them but can't xx

I cant see anything on the top one but like others have said my pics are really small. But i can see a faint line on the bottom one! Good luck xx

Just got the pics up on my phone and I can enlarge them. With a bit of tilting and squinting there does seem to be a thin faint line on the test on the left. How many days po are you? fingers x

Just got the pics up on my phone and I can enlarge them. With a bit of tilting and squinting there does seem to be a thin faint line on the test on the left. How many days po are you? fingers x

Thanks hun!

I think I'm about 7/8dpo so it's super early to be testing, I just couldn't resist!

I'm going to test again in the morning with fmu - I've got a frer, Asda own and sainsbury own - bring it on!!

Did this earlier too, and am half sure theres a line on it? Or have I got line-eye?!!

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 76
Sorry, the pic is still too small for me. Damn I love a line spot as well :-(

Sorry I don't know how I can make them any bigger? Anyone know? X

Did this earlier too, and am half sure theres a line on it? Or have I got line-eye?!!

Hi Hun

Enlarged this one on my phone as well, sorry I cant see anything. I thought I was bad for testing early. If you can, leave it a day or two and test again. You are going to drive yourself crazy with all this early testing and line spotting!!

I will be stalking as one of the tests does look promising. Throwing baby dust your way xxx

I've enlarged them and I can't see anything sorry but gd luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back