Lines getting fainter?

Lynsey252831

Reaction score
Hey I have added a picture of my lines over the last 4 days fmu however I don't think they are getting darker I thought they were getting lighter ? Can anyone see that or am I loosing it. Previous loss late in pregnancy and a miscarriage so I'm very anxious.

Screenshot_20221028-093119_Gallery.jpg

I'm really sorry for your losses. Are you able to contact your epu to go in for blood tests? Hpts can be soo unreliable and 4 days isn't that long to see progression! When was your period due? I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

Oh my gosh hi @Lynsey252831! Congratulations on your bfp sweetie. My early positives this time around were so weird and unreliable and back and forth. Even my FRER suddenly went almost negative at 12dpo then was as dark as control the next day. Didn’t help that I was also bleeding…!
I would get some frers and compare every other day. Can you get hcg betas done? That’s what saved me!
Good luck sweetie!!

Thank you so much. Lines have got darker now so I'm very reassured. Lovely to hear you Kholl are yo7 expecting baby no 6? This will be baby no 5 for me... very nervous xx

@Lynsey252831 yes this is baby 6. It’s awful those early weeks isn’t it, though I know you have a tragic and devastating history that must make this extra intense. I’ll be checking in and praying for you!

Yay, I'm really glad to hear that your lines are getting darker! I hope you now have a smooth and healthy pregnancy xx

Thank you so much girls
Feeling so much better. Really dark lines have arrived so I have decided to stop testing now. Still not feeling very pregnant although I'm expecting symptoms to come along in the next few weeks. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back